Chapter 75 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

As Althea was going back home to where she actually lived or should we say…[Going back home from where the real owner of the body she's possessing.]

" Dad, are we there yet? " The little lady says as Archduke Willard smiled.

" We have only been riding the carriage for ten minutes. " Archduke Willard says as both of them can't think of any topics to talk about anymore.

And in that moment, before it gets even more awkward for both of them, the little lady smiled as if like something just popped up inside her mind.

' He has black hair and blue eyes, his name is Willard, the Archduke... Isn't he the side character who was considered as an Enemy by Prince Lucien?? '

' He's the side character I have been looking for and what a coincidence! He's actually my father! '

' And I'm quite worried right now…you don't know why? '

' Everything is going so smoothly right now and there are things that has been appearing that... Didn't appeared in the novel. '

' This must be because of me, I'm hundred percent that the reason some events are happening right now is because of me.'

' Changing one character's destiny or even one more character inside the novel can bring a butterfly effect.'

' Of course, this should be expected, but I might have to be more aware of my surroundings, since I have now meet the female lead... '

' When the second prince of this empire starts his birthday celebration, things will change from that moment.'

' I'll have to get ready by that time.'

" Dad or papa, can I call you both? " The little lady says as Archduke Willard smiled.

" Of course, anything you like, my daughter. " Archduke Willard says

" Hmm, why don't dad call me Allie, short for Althea? " The little lady says as Archduke Willard smiled ear to ear as he was happy to hear it.

" Alright, but I'd like to call you as my daughter, would that be alright? " Archduke Willard says as the little lady nods happily.

" Dad, I have something to tell." The little lady says with a smile on her face.

" Alright, lets hear it then." Archduke Willard says

" I just learned a knock knock joke this time dad, would you like to hear my knock knock joke? " The little lady says as she was trying to not laugh from the so called 'joke' she learned from her dad in the modern world.

" If I say 'Knock knock', you will have to reply ' Who's there', did you get it dad? " The little lady says with a big smile on her face.

" Alright, lets hear it." Archduke Willard says

" Okay, knock knock." The little lady says as she still tried her best to not laugh from the joke she remembered.

" Who…Who's there? " Archduke Willard says as Vera and Lucas who was with them were just listening to their conversation the whole time.

" You." The little lady says as she showed a big smile on her face while holding her laugh.

" You… You who? " Archduke Willard says

" Yohooo~ *wheeze* " The little says as she burst into laughter followed by Lucas who actually gets the joke within three seconds, the apprentice of Archduke Willard.