Chapter 76 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

As they arrived in the villa, the door then opened and Archduke Willard come out first, followed by Vera, Lucas and then Archduke Willard lend his hand to his daughter to hold.

" Watch your step." Archduke Willard says as the little lady look at her surrounding with awe.

" Woah~ Is this… where I'm going to stay now, dad? " The little lady asked as she looked at her father, Archduke Willard.

" Do you really not remember anything? " Archduke Willard says as the little lady genuinely nod her head.

" To be honest, I don't really…remember a thing, dad." The little lady says as she stares at the large mansion in front of her.

The front yard of the mansion were filled with beautiful flowers and different shape of topiary.

It really made her felt like she is inside a princess fairy tale book.

" Would you like to have a tour inside the mansion? Maybe, it'll help you to remember things little by little." Archduke Willard says as the little lady nodded her head.

" I-I... I would really love that dad." The little lady says as the Archduke smiled and nod his head.

»» - - ✄ - - - -  »»

After the Archduke gives the little lady a tour around in the mansion, Althea couldn't be more curious of what's behind the curtain.

The Archduke brought the little lady inside the gallery room, where there are lots of old paintings that can be seen on the walls.

And there are also cool and old artifacts, there are even skeletons from different species of animals inside the room.

" Dad, what's behind that curtain? " The little lady says as she used her index finger to point at a certain direction, where there's a large curtain covering something behind.

It was the only thing that caught the little lady's attention, for it was also the only one that's being covered by a curtain.

" Ah… perhaps you would like to see what's behind the curtain? " Archduke Willard says as the little lady nodded her head with a smile on her face.

" May I see what's behind it then? " The little lady says

" Of course, come closer. " Archduke Willard says as the little lady followed behind her father.

As soon as Archduke Willard lift up the curtains, there was then a large portrait of a beautiful woman, her eyes were purple but her hair were a nice color of blue.

Her beauty was so enchanting that even the little lady couldn't take her eyes off of her.

" W-Who... Who's this pretty woman Dad? " The little lady says as she keeps staring at the face of the woman who was smiling so gently and Althea noticed the baby that the woman on the painting was holding.

" This woman…is your mother, her name is Lanira." Archduke Willard says as the little lady looked at her father in disbelief.

' What?! No way! '

' Such beautiful being is my mother?!!! '

' Seriously, why are the people in this world are all good looking people!?! '

" She's…my mother???? " The little lady says as she looked at the woman on the painting once again, she has a very gentle look and was smiling so beautifully on the picture.

" It's a portrait of your mother before she passed away, she wanted to hold you one more time on her arm." Archduke Willard says as he was staring at the painting with sadness written on his face.