Chapter 85 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

Althea Melody (POV)

" When did you went there!? " Father says as I was just staring at him.

" W-Well... I.. uh... " I said as I couldn't thought any excuses of why I went there.

I mean, should I even tell father the truth? That I went there to make a contract with the mighty dragon Keilbuss to become my companion?

Well, that is my reason why I went there though, to make Keil become one of my people so that he could protect my lady, not just her but also the people I want to protect in this world too...

Also, I'm quite very aware of the butterfly effect I'm doing in here... So it wouldn't be too surprising if there are changes of the story...

" No... Wait.” Father says as I was just staring at him.

" N-Nothing happened to you, right? " Father says as he looked worried about me.

( Uh, well...)

( Mr. Bosworth caught me and he collapsed on the ground...)

( Then I found out that Mr. Bosworth was an elf, a dark race of elf.)

( And the reason I went there was to have Keilbuss be on my side...)

( And there's these ugly creatures who are trying to k*ll me...)

" Well, nothing happened to the lady, your imperial highness." Mr. Bosworth says as I looked at him and he looked at me.

( Wah, Mr. Bosworth helped me! )

" That's a relief..." Father says

" Wait... How did you know that nothing happened to my daughter? " Father says

( Well, Father, obviously, it's because I'm here and alive.)

" I was with the lady, your imperial highness.." Mr. Bosworth says

" Why did you asked father? I mean, nothing did happens when I went there. " I said

" Is the place where I went to is dangerous? " I said as Father was staring at me.

" No, the place isn't dangerous for you..." Father says

" I was just worried that those things might have appeared and tried to harm you... That is why I was worried." Father says

( Oh... He knows about 'the' creatures I have encountered.)

" Are they that dangerous, Father? " I said

" Yes, they're very dangerous." Father says

" That's why you must not go alone and always have someone to accompany you everytime you want to go outside." Father says

" Since you have already been out of the villa, then I can't stop you from going out anymore... " Father says

( Hmm, right...)

( If the Arch Duke was this kind to his previous daughter...)

( Then...his daughter wouldn't have disappeared...)

( But... Keilbuss also mentioned that the previous owner of this body is occupying 'MY' body in the world where I was born.)

( We're basically exchanging bodies through a contract that I couldn't even remember...)

( That's what Keilbuss told me, It still doesn't make sense on how he know about that though.)

( I'm not even sure if he was telling the truth.)