Not Part Of The Story

Lucas X Archduke Willard (BL) *requested*

*sheesh...🙈*

While Lucas was studying in the library, suddenly Archduke Willard appeared right behind Lucas.

" Lucas." Archduke Willard called as Lucas was startled.

" Oh! Master, you scared me." Lucas says as he then gets up from his chair and greets his master gracefully.

" I want you to do something in the capital, you'll be heading there tonight." Archduke Willard says

" Ugh, why can't master just asked that elf woman...I don't wanna go... " Lucas says

" Vera is doing something important right now, so you'll have to go there, are you trying to disobey my order? " Archduke Willard says

" Not going there, if the master wants me to go, the master should give me gold coins hehe..." Lucas says as he smiled ear to ear and Archduke Willard smiled.

" I see... Gold is what you want? *smile* as I remember, you still have something that you owe me for? " Archduke Willard says as Lucas looked like he has just seen a ghost.

" Shall we roll the dice? " Archduke Willard says as Lucas gulped.

" W-What do you mean master? " Lucas says

" I know that you know what I'm trying to say..." Archduke Willard says as he approached Lucas little by little.

When Archduke Willard was close enough to Lucas, he run down his hand around Lucas.

" Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move...." Lucas says with a smile as Archduke Willard smiled back.

" I see, you have always wanted this to come then? " Archduke Willard says

" Can you light me up master? *smile* And maybe I'll let you on it...." Lucas says as Archduke Willard smirked.

" Hmm, that's a little bit dangerous..." Archduke Willard says as he grins at Lucas.

" But that's how I want it..." Lucas says as Archduke Willard smiled and leans to kiss Lucas on his neck down to his shoulder.

" Wait, master, what if they'll—" Lucas says as he was sitting on the table and Archduke Willard left a love bite mark on his shoulder.

" Shh, just be quiet and keep this a secret." Archduke Willard says

" Wait, master...." Lucas says as Archduke Willard stopped for a second to remove his upper clothes.

" M-Master...." Lucas

" This can't wait no more... And I'm on the edge with no control, just want you to know..." Archduke Willard says with a smirk on his face as he then went to kiss Lucas's lips and Lucas kissed back.
.
.
.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Lmao, this is just a requested bl moment, I know it's cringe, I've never wrote a story like this before though, but I love bl too.