Chapter 120

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

" Why do I have to be in here too? " A blonde hair kid who's around 10 years old says to his mother.

" Koa, can't you see that this is our opportunity to have a connection with Lady Van De Roos? " Grand Duchess Azthra says

" What do you mean? She already cut ties with Grand Duke Luk Van, he doesn't even see her as his daughter. " Koa says and his mother just sighed.

" Just go around and talk to the other kids in here, I'm sure you'll be able to make friends in here too. " Grand Duchess Azthra says with a smile on her face.

" Tch. " Koa was then left alone by his mother and goes to greet Lady Cynthia who arranged and prepared the party for everyone.

. . .

Koa Blackwell (POV)

I stared at the other noble kids around my age, they are already making connections just like what their family have thought them to do.

And I just walked away from them and went to a quieter place, I just don't like being In a crowded place, I don't like noises around me.

I'd prefer if my surrounding is just as quiet as the forest.

Once I arrived at the place where my feet brought me, I then stared at the lake that is just far away from me.

( This place... It has beautiful scenery.)

( Lady Cynthia picked the best place to arrange a party right here.)

" And this place is very calming... I like it here." I said while I was still walking and when I was getting near the lake, I stopped and sat next to the tree and just watched the lake right in front of me.

" It's so peaceful here..." I said while I watched the swans on the lake and then I closed my eyes to feel the cold breeze around me.

" You're... Fucking insane, sister! "

( Huh? What's that loud noise? )

I then opened my eyes and when I look to my left side while hiding behind a tree, I saw two people on the bridge.

None of them could see me since I'm standing right next to a big tree and I'm sitting on the right side of the tree.

( What are those two doing? )

While I was watching the two of them, I saw how the girl with pink hair grabbed the little girl's hair and she looked angry.

" Aw! Let go! " the little girl with black hair yells.

I couldn't hear clearly what they were talking about but I know that those two are fighting, the other one is an adult while the other one... She looks six or seven years old.

But what surprised me is that how the girl with pink hair slammed the little girl's head on the railings.

( what the hell...)

( What kind of a fight is it for that woman to hurt someone so small like her? )

( Should I call someone and ask the adult for help??? )

( But what are they talking about?? I can't hear their conversation...)

" If it means killing you will make you disappear from this world... I'll do it without a second thought! " I heard the pink girl says

( Is she going to kill that little girl?! )

I keep quiet and just watched the two of them fighting with each other, the other one is at a disadvantage situation, at this rate... She'll most likely going to fall off the bridge.