Chapter 94 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

So, it has finally have come to this point,

I've been waiting for this day to come,

And finally, it's here.

Just like I have said before, mother is starting to have her reputation back,

I also helped mother anonymously and with the help of the dress maker who I made a contract with,

He helped me to build a cafe with deserts in the capital, under the name of my mother Cynthia.

Of course, mother knows about the cafe and the deserts through the dress maker, but mother do not know it was behind all the scene.

I know mother have a lot of trust issues when it comes to people, so I made sure that there are things that will benefit her and will also benefit the dress maker and I.

And with that, mother became the topic in the empire, I made sure to recruit loyal and faithful person too.

I made my own little research of course, through the novel that my sister made, and thanks to that, I know which people I can relay and which people not to trust.

But there are still things in the novel that I have forgotten about, no matter how many times I have read it, I'm someone that can still forgot about it.

But anyway, back to reality.

Today's the day.

What am I talking about?

I'm talking about the second Prince of this empire, today's his birthday celebration.

And this is also the day which the female lead make a grand entrance.

I'm looking forward to it and if she dares to harm mother, I won't just stand right here and do nothing!

" Mother, you're so pretty today." I said with a smile on my face.

" Oh, why thank you, you look quite dazzling today too my dear." Mother Cynthia says as I smiled.

" Dad, can we all go together in the ball? " I said with a smile as my so called mother and my biological father in this world looked at each other.

" Ah, that is not necessary at all, my dear." Mother Cynthia says

" Dad? Please? 🥺 I don't want mother to come to the ball without an escort." I said as I showed a puppy look to my father.

" Uhm... Well, if that is what my dear daughter wants, then it is fine by me." Archduke Willard says as I smiled.

" Yay!!! " I said with a smile.

( How great! My dad and my so called mom will be going inside together! Feels like family! )

( Oh, this is so fun! )

( Oh, wait, there would be a lot rumors after this...)

( I mean, since mother is still engaged with the crown prince of this empire! )

( And if they sees mother with another man...)

( Especially with my dad, an arch mage from the Khisfire Elzura Kingdom and also the brother of King Leonid Valor Crawther! )

( Isn't that not a good idea ? About going inside together like a family? )

" But... Mother is still engaged with the prince..." I said

" So... It might actually not a good idea to come together 'cause it might ruin mother's reputation... " I said with a sad look but then I saw my beloved lady smiling at me.

" Oh dear, I don't really care what will the other nobles will say, as long as you are happy being with me, then i would also be happy being with you." Mother Cynthia says as I smiled and hugged her.

" Them, will we all go together? " I said as mother Cynthia and father nod their head with a smile.

And I just noticed that mother is wearing the dress that I have designed for her which also matched the color of my father's clothes and mine too!

We really looked like a family! Oh gosh!

🦋🦋 - - ✄ - - - - 🦋🦋
Fast Forward

After we entered inside, all their attention were on us.

It's a good thing that I don't have any fears or any anxiety when I'm in a crowded room.

But I'm not feeling well tonight, my body feels quite heavy and I feel a bit hot too, but this is an important night.

Meaning I can't miss an important event like this, also this is the time where the Female lead will make a grand entrance, she's just in the same age with my beloved mother Cynthia.

And mother, she's busy talking to the other noble ladies, since all of them are approaching and wanting to have a conversation with her.

While my dad is talking to the other people he knows, everyone is having fun.

There are also some other noble kids around my age, they are all socializing with one another, while I'm just here sitting on the sofa and observing them.

" Argh, my head hurts a bit." I said to myself as I just keep watching all these people in front of me.

" My lady, aren't you going to have fun with the other noble kids? " I then looked at Mr. Bosworth and shake my head with a smile on my face.

" No, I'm fine Mr. Bosworth." I said

" But what about Mr. Bosworth? You can also go ahead and socialize with the others." I said with a smile.

" I'm alright my lady, my job here is to only to take a good of the young lady." Mr. Bosworth says as I smiled to him.

( Right, but after the female lead will appear... Things might start to change Mr. Bosworth.)

( I wonder what will happen after she arrives.)

( One of things that I'm expecting after the female lead appears is that Mr. Bosworth will likely catch feelings for the female lead.)

( Second, the female lead... She'll talk to mother.)

( And then the part where the second Prince refuses to dance with anyone...)

( So the crown prince who finally meet his destined partner, he'll ask the FL to dance with him which she gladly accept.)

( Everyone in here thought the crown prince would ask mother Cynthia to be his dance partner tonight since he's mother's finance, but it was the opposite.)

" Argh... There are so many things to remember." I whispered.

" And this is just getting started, this is where the story begins now." I said to myself

»» The story will continue in the next page soon, thank you for waiting and reading this story! »»