SEASON 1 - Chapter 111

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

Althea Melody (POV)

Three weeks have passed since the day I met and had a long conversation with the protagonist... Or shall I say, my older sister.

For the past three weeks, she hasn't said anything about me nor talked to me, but it seems like she's doing well with Prince Lucien and being the 'new' doted daughter of my mother Cynthia's father.

How did I know that? Well, of course, I have people I could ask for favors, like Maddie, my mother's maid, and my subordinate hehe.

But I'm worried. I didn't expect that the protagonist... The person who is using her body is my older sister and she's the person who wrote this novel and that means she knows everything inside this novel since she's the one who wrote every little thing in here.

And what's even more concerning... It is the fact that I don't even know what she's planning under her sleeve and that frustrates me!

My older sister has been quiet for three weeks while seeing Prince Lucien, that is according to Maddie.

While on the other hand, mother Cynthia has earned quite a fortune from the shop that I put under her name.

And the dressmaker which I'm still in contact with is doing well and the profits are as high as the sky and I think that's good, the dresses that he made have become the talk of society, just like how it happened in the novel but it was because due to the protagonist wearing the dresses he has made for her, but that has changed...

According to the letter he sent to me, many men and women have come to visit his shop to buy dresses, the nobles would even order hundreds of dresses to be delivered to their houses, and that's a good sign for me! Money is the best!

I have also sent a letter to mother that she should try going to tea parties with the other noble women.

So in that way, her reputation won't turn worst but in exchange, I'll come to visit her every day! And she sent a reply.

" Would you like me to read what Lady Cynthia wrote in the letter, my lady? " Maddie says with a  smile on her face.

" Yes please," I said while drinking my strawberry milk in a cup.

" Dear thea, my little moon, don't even bother coming to see me if you're not gaining any weight." Maddie

( Eh??? (o_O) ?  )

" I have heard from the Arckduke that you are starting to eat less and that he's worried that you might get skinny," Maddie

( Whaaattt? I'm eating just fine! (º~º)   )

" It would be such a shame to lose those fat cheeks, so make sure you still have 'em when you come to see me again, eat well, and have a good rest, love by Lady Cynthia. " Maddie says as she then smiled at me.

" How was it, my lady? " Maddie says while I just stared at her, not saying a thing.

" Am I starting to get skinny? I don't think so though, my diet is fine too." I said

" Oh no no, my lady, you should eat more, it's only right for the lady to eat more," Maddie says and someone suddenly appears out of nowhere.

" Eating lots of food is alright for the lady, but eating too much is different," Vera says

" That is why I have controlled the little lady's diet for the past three weeks, good health, just the right amount of food and snacks should be enough. " Vera says with a stern look and I look at Maddie who looks angry.