Chapter 122

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

That very evening, Lady Cynthia and Archduke Willard went out late at night once again.

" Your imperial highness," Lady Cynthia says and she greeted Archduke Willard and he nods his head.

" Are you certain about your decision, my lady? " Archduke Willard says and Lady Cynthia nods her head wearing a serious facial expression on her face.

" Of course, your imperial highness, I have already made my decision, and that will never change. " Lady Cynthia says and Archduke Willard just nodded his head.

" Then... Like we usually do, please hold tight on me, my lady, we will be teleporting to where we're going, " Archduke Willard says and then Lady Cynthia nods her head and then she holds on to Archduke Willard's arm.

Both of them disappeared and teleported somewhere... Dangerous.

. . .

" We're here, my lady, " Archduke Willard says and Lady Cynthia then opened her eyes to look around.

" We're here in the jungle, " Archduke Willard says and Lady Cynthia then pulled out a sharp knife.

" My lady, why did you bring a knife? " Archduke Willard says

" What else am I going to use it for, your imperial highness? Of course, it's for self-defense." Lady Cynthia says and Archduke Willard just smiled at her while shaking his head.

" *chuckles* Do you not trust me that I can protect you, my lady? " Archduke Willard says while both of them were going deeper into the jungle.

" Of course, I trust his imperial Highness, but I just do not wish to rely on someone, I should at least try to protect myself. " Lady Cynthia says and Archduke Willard nodded his head again.

" That is true," Archduke Willard says

" But watch your step, my lady, you might trip over or worse... " Archduke Willard says

" Mhmm, of course. " Lady Cynthia

" And you should be careful as well, your imperial highness, both of us shouldn't be—" Lady Cynthia says but couldn't finish her sentence when she suddenly slipped right in front of Archduke Willard.

" Ah! " Lady Cynthia

" Milady! " Archduke Willard then immediately holds Lady Cynthia by her waist before she could fall on the ground.

" That—" Lady Cynthia

" Are you... Are you alright, my lady? " Archduke Willard says while Lady Cynthia placed her right hand on her chest.

" T-That surprised me..." Lady Cynthia says and Archduke Willard smiles.

" I told you to watch your step, my lady, good thing I was able to catch you before you could fall." Archduke Willard says and Lady Cynthia just looked away feeling embarrassed.

" W-We should continue to our journey." Lady Cynthia says and when they were about to walk, suddenly the ground started shaking for two to four seconds.

" W-What... what was that sudden shake on the ground, your imperial highness? " Lady Cynthia says

" I think we're getting nearer to the place where we're going to, my lady, " Archduke Willard says

" We should pay extra careful from now on, these monsters shouldn't be underestimated. " Archduke Willard says

" Alright... " Lady Cynthia