Words of mouth turn to Reality (1)

Each passing day feels like a hazed dream lately,

Even though he was living and breathing at that moment, it sometimes felt so unreal. At times, the days even passed by him without him noticing it;

"Young master?"

He could hear someone knocking on his window, calling him,

Ah..

He really doesn't want to answer, can he just not?

"What is it Ron?"

"We have arrived at the Tolz territory"

.

.

.

When Cale got off the carriage, he was immediately greeted by the Viscount of the Tolz territory and his son.

"Greeting young master Henituse," The viscount greeted Cale, respectfully bowing his head down.

Neo, who was next to his father, also followed suit, albeit a bit clumsily.

The viscount... No matter how high his status is in his territory, he still had to show his respect to the son of someone who was a rank higher than him.

That was the rule of Nobility.

"Thank you for your warm welcome Lord Tolz,"

Ron watches as his little puppy young master greets the viscount like how his etiquette teachers taught him to. His chin was raised and his back straight.

If he hadn't known this young master of his would always hide inside his room and avoid social parties as much as he could. Ron swore he would've thought the young master often went to those tea parties the noble ladies would often host in their garden.

Especially with how natural the young master looks right now.

"It's my pleasure, Young master" The viscount replied, but his face soon turned a bit strained, "I want to deeply apologize again that I won't be capable of giving you a tour around here, Young master Henituse"

The viscount dropped his eyes to the ground as if he was feeling very regretful.

"No, It's alright Lord Tolz. I know you're rather busy, I apologize for inconveniencing you in your hectic schedule"

"It's alright Young master, I heard you were curious about our territory. Was the reason you came?"

Viscount Tolz led Cale and his company inside the Tolz manor.

Neatly carpeted walls and floor, simple yet tasteful furnishings, high chandeliers... None of them were as extravagant as the Henituse, but it was rather pleasing to the eyes.

"Yes, I wanted to find some inspiration. Once more, Thank you for letting me stay here"

The Viscount laughed,

"No no, It's my pleasure having you here, Young master Henituse. As I've written in the letter, my son will be the one guiding you around. I do hope you don't mind"

.

.

.

Neo watches as his father and the young master from a family just a mountain away conversing.

With how much his father seemed to dislike the Henituse, seeing him smile that much in front of the Son from the family he loathe... looked really painful

Hah..

Neo suddenly felt bitter thinking how he had to do the same in the future;

But,