The Deal (2)

The space that surrounded him was like a white void with no shadows in sight, it rather looked... Holy, in spite this place was supposed to be the temple where the God that the Demons worshiped resides in.

But, then again, behind all of this masked holiness; There was also a tint of insanity hidden between these walls,

Cale went inside with a straight back and an unwavering demeanor; And each step he took left a red trail right in his tail.

"Welcome, Cale Henituse"

  A figure, looking as Holy as those statues of the Sun God, yet not quite similarly portraited. The person had long white hair and a circle of light forming behind his head like a Halo-- "My, what a terrifying look you have on your face right now~"

The God laughed each breath was enough to shake the entire ground like an earthquake;

"Now, now, put away that ■■■■■ of yours now before I decide it's not worth talking to you"

  Cale stood still, not bothering to even moving an inch. But even with his supposed insolence, the God simply kept on smiling while looking at Cale fondly. As if he was grandparent who was watching his grandkids achieve something.

"How blasphemous," 

  The God slouched in his throne that was high up in the Altar, mockingly staring down at Cale who had to crane his head up to see the bastard who was the root of everything. "But I was truly impressed you still managed to pass those tests I set up, Henituse"

The God summoned a goblet out of thin air and began sipping the contents that was in the said goblet,

"I was sure you would gave in and stay in the second test... seeing everyone was alive there--"

The God said in pity, but Cale couldn't help but feeling even more fury seeing those curled up lips of the bastard.

It was true though,

  Cale did, in fact, almost failed the test. He was very much tempted to just forget about everything and achieving his slacker life there... Living with his very much alive and healthy family without a care for the world.

No War,

No Lost,

No Loneliness...

Wouldn't it be a wonderful Happy Ending? 

Even if it was artificial, It was still a ending that he wanted...

  The Ron who died from the mermaid poison, Beacrox who followed after because of recklessness, His Father and Mother who did not survive from the wyvern attack, Rosalyn who exploded after killing Becrock, Lock that failed to transform in the Gorge of Death and perished in a cross fire, The Cat siblings who wasn't able to make it, The Tigers who trusted him and died because of his miscalculations, The Whales who were dragged into the war, Those Elves he failed to protect in the summoning ritual, And...

The Dragons Along with... His Hyung who had fallen after fighting the Lion Dragon--

They were all alive and well,

Living Happily without anyone dead.

An alternate timeline, if you may; 

.

.

.

A timeline where he did not failed.