Silver shield (2)

A/N; Warning for Violence, blood, and potential gore

.

  If Cale was an artist, he would paint the most beautiful of Skies with a garden filled with the most colorful of flowers. He would paint with such vivid of colors that will be immediately romanticized by the onlookers or it's Grace.

  Were he to be a writer, he would write the most fairytale like stories for the readers; Such fantastic adventures describe by each carefully articulated words, maybe it would also end with a Happily ever after?

  And if Cale was to be a baker, he would bake the sweetest of cakes and create the most delicate of delicacies for ones tongue to taste upon. He would bake every single of his creation with the utmost care and attention.

They were all wonderful Thoughts to have crossed his mind; Thoughts he had hope were the reality instead of this.

  Maybe if he were to be a painter, he would Draw a field filled with roses under the clear blue sky. A light blue canvas that was slowly dyed in his favorite Red; There, it would be him and his Hyung in the center of it all.

  Were he to be a writer who wrote this story, he would have made it a happily ever after just in one chapter. No unnecessary plot nor character development, no unnecessary side characters nor what they thought of the main character.

  And if he were to be a Baker, he would only bake his Hyung's favorite snacks and sweets, anything he wanted to eat. And for no one else, unless they wanted to be poisoned to death.

Being ignorant of anything else,

And everything ignores them too.

Just living in their own little bubble... But it can never be that simple, now can it?

Ah...

Of course,

  The universe just wanted to hit him in the back of the head and give him a big fat middle finger to the front of his face.

.

PRRRAAAANGGGG---

.

.

.

  It was only the start of the third day, of the seven day Ball for the Winter solstice celebration; 

  Everyone in the venue were casually talking to each other in their own circle. Some who wasn't in the faction yet even tried to approached the Crown prince to get into his good grace. While some other immediately went to the king and his father to lick their shoes. 

Maybe even get them to join or support their own factions.

Not that Cale minded,

  The third day it self was supposed to be a social gathering anyways. A gathering where they only talk until the announcements for the events that will be hosted in the fourth till sixth day happened in the noon.

It was supposed to be a peaceful day;

Was at the very least,

Yet here they are,  trouble already latching in like a moths attraction to fire.

  It was truly unfortunate that the little blob wasn't there; Or well, fortune in disguise. Because Cale for sure doesn't have an explanation if it were to suddenly launch a shield in the midst of everyone and attracting their attention.

But... that still doesn't explain why the half blood wasn't here yet.

  Cale did saw him leaving with Hans few minutes prior, yes. And since it was Hans, he didn't really questioned about it. But now that this happened, it would be preferable if the half blood was here.