Arc 3; Pre-opening,

Warning;

 Starting from here Angst will be written quite vividly and character deaths might happened, If you aren't a comfortable with angst, please skip till 'The Deal' is over. Stay safe dear readers, 
-Myaoulri __ _〆(。。)

. . .

Cale blankly stared at the God's blurred out face; 

  He doesn't know if God's even had to breath, but the putrid stench coming out of the Bastard's supposed mouth was enough to make him feel sick--

'Come on now little fella, are you just going to sit there and stare?'

  The God's long fingers slowly went from Cale's cheek to his long hair, carefully brushing and untangling them just like how a mother would. Except, each of his movements was filled with pure mockery and belittlement. Like how an owner would pet their pet dog.

'Don't worry, I have all the time in the world. I'm not quite sure about you though--'

'Show it,'

The God lips twitched from the sudden response,

Cale tilted his head up further than what the God had done; and even though he was clearly shorter than the said God... 

Cale almost looked like he was looking down on the other.

  Dead Reddish brown eyes, unmoving and unshaking... They were looking straight where the God's eyes were supposed to be at, looking blasphemously down on the God in front of him.

'Show me the past you speak of,'

The fingers that were brushing his hair stopped moving,

'...'

  The God let go of Cale's face and took several steps back to his seat, which he immediately slumped down to.

'How impudent,' 

He muttered, but contrary to the harsh words, his lips was curved upwards.

  He rested his head to one of his arm and huffed out a gleeful laugh, The blurry veil that was covering his face the entire time had disintegrated and revealed his "true" face.

Chiseled face, straight nose, Sharp eyes... His face was by no means ugly by normal standards. 

  Added to the fact that he had a hallow behind his head, was also enough to make him seemed Holly even with that smug look he had on his face.

'But since you are amusing, I shall forgive you this once, Henituse. Now, '

He snapped his fingers,

'Allow me to refresh those rotten memories of yours....

.

.

.

.

.