A crack from a glass (1)

Cale eyed the place where his Hyung was last standing before he had teleported away.

His hands that were shielding his eyes from the wind pressure slowly curled to a fist.

  He didn't want to be too cruel and forcefully put a tight chain around his Hyung's ankles just yet since they had just met again after so long, but he now regrets that he hadn't clipped the bird's wings off when he got the chance.

"Young master Cale, are you alright??"

  Cale was still standing still in his place, but he could see from the corner of his eyes how the holy maiden had approached him from behind him and hovered her hand around his body. As if he was about to faint.

He took a deep breath,

Then another

Trying to calm down the beating of his heart.

"Hah..." He sighed out loud, and his body trembled a bit. Cale lowered his arm and covered the lower side of his face with his hand.

"Young master..."

Mary had trailed not long behind Hannah, her cloak seemed to have been pushed away from the earlier wind force. But she didn't put it back on, she simply left it be.

"I'm fine," Cale said,

"You're trembling" Mary stated,

Choi han and Ron who had just arrived also saw how Cale was trembling like a newborn fawn that was struggling to stand. 

Ron offered Cale his arm and let Cale lean towards him and the red head didn't refuse it.

  Seeing this, Hannah frowned, she knew the young master was strong. She had even seen him in action before. But she had never seen him looking soo weak before, even after the battle with the mermaids. 

Was the White star that strong? Stronger than she had imagined? 

That should be the only possible case.

"You must be tired, young master. You should let Choi han carry you–" Hannah suggested, but her words were immediately cut off by Cale's hand that was telling her to stop.

"I'm alright, Hannah" He lowered his hand that was covering his mouth and gave her a shaky smile, "How about you, are you injured?"

"..."

This young master–

Hannah couldn't believe her ears,

  Everyone else looked fine and didn't even had a scratch on them. Instead, the person in front of her that was covered with bruises and looked like he was about to faint at any given second... was asking about the others' well -being? 

Is this some kind of sick joke?

"We... are fine, young master" She lowered her head as she answered.

Hannah did hear from the others how the young master was like before. But she had scoffed it off and thought they were exaggerating their reactions before.

But this...

Isn't the young master way too... too...--

Cough

Blood

Hannah saw a drip of red from the corner of Cale's lips.

"Young master!"

. . .

Cale covered his mouth,

  The usage of the ancient powers seemed to have made the vitality divert its attention and made the dead mana that was in his heart run a bit rampant again. It did stung, but it wasn't anything that he wasn't used to dealing with already.