Winter solstice (3)

"Hey Human," The little black blob who was comfortably nesting on top of Cale's head called out to him; 

  "What is it?" 

  Cale dismissively asked, He was already behind his personal schedule after an unexpected occurrence happened with the food storage. Which made him having to deal with it first. 

He couldn't be distracted right now;

"Your scent are mixed... Do you already have some of your ancient powers with you?" 

Cale stopped moving his hands while trying to process what he just heard;

Ancient powers?

Does it meant like the shield and the dominating aura?

"Yea... I have an ancient power with me"

But how does the little Dragon know about that-- 

Right, A dragon.

  The red head stood up and carried the stack of papers with him. He was finished with most of the things he could sign as the Count's eldest son and successor, but there was still some that the count had to personally sign for approval.

Raon turned invisible the moment Cale opened the door and stepped out of his room, into the hallway.

"By your scent. I'm guessing you must already have your shield and that weird aura that makes you as strong as my front paw!" 

The blob patted Cale's head while animatedly talking, as if it was showing his front paws. 

"You know, the one that makes you supppeeerrr scary!"

It didn't take Cale long to figure what the blob meant, "The Dominating aura?"

Gasping, The blob jumped away from Cale's head for a second before landing back to Cale's left shoulder. Making Cale stagger a bit,

Then again,

Cale was lucky enough the black blob wasn't too heavy. Or else, he might have keeled over at the sudden change of weight.

"Yes! That!"

"I see,"

"As expected of this mighty me to notice!" The dragon puffed out it's chest out, 

  But Cale couldn't see how smug it was looking like at the moment since it was invisible. But Cale could feel the proud and prideful aura the little being was radiating.

It was almost like dealing with Neo's younger sister;

"Yes, yes"

.

.

.

"What's the matter?" Cale slowed down his steps when he noticed the little blob's sudden descend to silence, something that hadn't happened since their first meeting.

Cale could feel the blob shifting it's body weight around his left shoulder.

"I'm happy that you are stronger, but;" 

The little blob nuzzled it's nose to the crevice of Cale's neck

"You weren't suppose to get the dominating aura yet, Human"

.

.

"...Huh?" Cale blinked,

The little blob took it as a sign to continue,

"I remember it was after meeting smart Rosalyn and The whale siblings when you got that power. The mighty me remember that. Especially how you blew up the lake with a Bang!"