the Golden turtle (3)

Choi han was only a knight of many that reside in Rain city; Though his strength was stronger than  most despite being one of the youngest, his rank was still that beneath of the captain.

But at the same time, He was still the most feared and regarded knight in the County.

And now, this regarded knight is having a problem.

.

Choi han was just passing by the hallway when he saw the 2nd Kitchen's head chef entered the eldest young master's room.

  He wouldn't usually bothered since it was quite normal for the chef to personally deliver food to the young master if Ron wasn't there. But with how the chef was looking around... it made him looked a bit suspicious.

"What are you doing?" Choi han approached the other from behind and asked, 

Safe to say his neck was nearly cut in half with a butcher knife if he hadn't reacted as quick by intercepting the chef's blade with the sheath of his sword. 

The chef's face was vicious and looked a bit ridiculous at the same time, as if he had just seen a ghost.

"What's up with you,"

. . .

Beacrox walk silently through the hallway to his young master's room to simply check if what the second young master said was true.

  He had went to the eldest young master's room countless times to either give him his meal or to just simply go there to complete a task, the path towards there had became a pattern for him to follow. Even when his mind was filled with other thoughts.

"Check if there are any sharp objects..."

Was what the second young master had said to him just minutes ago.

"or maybe bloodstains there"

It was such an odd request,

  But as someone who had also saw first hand how bad-- Ugly it almost got. He can't help but understand the second young master's worry.

Step ....

step...

step..

The soft sound of his heels tapping against the marble floor echoed slightly in the hallway. 

  Though he was trained to keep his steps light, it was also a bit inconvenient if the other staff get spooked by him all the time because they couldn't hear him come close-- especially in the kitchen where someone might be holding a plate or a knife in their hand.

Unlike his father who seemed to enjoy their startled expressions, Beacrox would prefer if doesn't have to deal with it. 

So he had to add some suede to his work shoes soles to make sure his footsteps could be heard by the other staff members. 

...Though it was still muffled greatly because of his habit of walking lightly. 

(A/N; Suede, or Leather, is the material for tap shoes soles)

.

When Beacrox reached the door to Cale's room and was about the door, he felt a breath blowing just next to his neck,

"What are you doing?"

He supposed, 

He was too deep in his own thoughts that he didn't even realized that someone was there.

Clang

"What's up with you," 

Beacrox finally saw who it was behind him.