Quilete (1)

He wonders,

Should he just blow everything up?

  Cale let out a deep breath, nuzzling his head to the nest of his own arms. Both of his legs were crossed closely to his chest.

No, 

Not yet,

  There was so many things to do; First thing first, He should figure out what kind of monster the Stan's are plan on raising. Next, he should deal with the Tolz, maybe put a chain on them to make sure they won't bite back when the time comes...

And then,

Cale could already feel the headache coming. Not to mention; 

He looked to his side, a white letter with a single four sided yellow star as the seal was laid there.

He found the said letter on his table just this evening. Normally, he would give too much thought... 

  But, Whoever that put the letter in his room seemed to be skilled enough to evade the senses of a trained assassin and many guards that was patrolling around the area. To the point none of them knew who had entered his room and put that letter there.

Should he open it? 

What if it's a trap?

Cale readied his shield and formed it around his finger tip, 

'I don't think it's a trap' The voice of the Glutton sounded, 'A familiar aura is there...'

 Cale listened to the ramblings of the Glutton, 

  Though he would usually tune them out, every time the Glutton rambles about things like this; He tries to at least listened in.

'But I can't put a finger to where I felt it before...'

A familiar aura? Another ancient power?

'What do you think Crybaby?'

'I don't know... I never felt it before. But at least, I don't think there is any poison in there'

"Is that so?" 

  Cale leaned his head to his shoulder and take the letter, opening it in one swift motion using the corners of the shield he had prepared before.

Inside the envelope, was truly just a piece of paper;

Well, that was a bit anticlimactic...

Cale took out the letter, 

  But instead of the writing, the first thing he noticed was the Subtle flowery, fruity notes with a dry finish like scent that immediately invaded his sense of smell that came from the paper.

Perfume?

Cale took his focus off the scent and unfolded the paper so he could read;

. . .

Young Master Cale Henituse;   

    We pray you are faring well in this wonderful Autumn season. Though it is going cold and feels a bit chilly, We do hope you don't catch a cold and fall into sickness.

    We do not think you would like to read any further flattery, So We shall get to the point; 

    We want to work together with you. Though We can't reveal myself  for now. We can prove my usefulness and trustworthiness to you. We heard that you are trying to figure out what monster The Stan family is hiding behind close curtains, the answer would be; 'A Dragon'. You can check it's validity yourself. We hope with this, We can gain your trust.