Winter solstice (2)

When Lily stepped out of her room, she was immediately greeted by a sight that she is beginning to get use in the past month.

  The hustle and bustle of the passing servants that were dashing back and forth throughout the hallways. Their eyes focused to the point they won't even bat an eyelid even if there was a stranger that wasn't supposed to be there standing in front of them.

Each of them were carrying something in their hand; From decorations, to food ingredients, to the smallest of silver ware. 

They all had a tasked at hand.

  Though it was still busy, it was much more chaotic in the first week, which then had calmed down by a considerable amount after her Father and Ron came back from their expedition and helped everyone get back into order. Ron especially.

  Lily even managed to spot a familiar orange haired butler that was dashing to the kitchen at one point in her walk to her mother's office, holding a basket filled with ice and bottles of champagne.

She couldn't be too sure though, they were all so tall... She didn't even reach their waistline.

.

.

.

The ball was coming near,

Approximately, in one more week. 

  But they had to be done with the entire preparation at least two days before it started; The gardens needed to be tended and cut to perfection, the food storage needed to be checked and made sure that all ingredients were as fresh as they can be--

Lily finally reach to the doors of the Countess's office.

The place where her Mother, Oraboni and Oppa stayed during the entire preparation. Dealing with paper work, invitations and other things she doesn't really understand.

(A/N; Oraboni = Cale, Oppa = Basen)

She did try to help at first, but she of course only got in their way every time she did try to help... 

  So she would usually just sit tight and watch her mother and two elder brothers work most of the time when she wasn't playing; Which wasn't the most entertaining thing to do...

Well,

At least it was amusing seeing her Oraboni try to hide a smile underneath his hand every time a letter with specific seals came onto his hand;

Her Oraboni might not even noticed how evil his smile was like at times.

It was almost like those scammer's who often dressed as merchants to enter the estate,

But unlike them, Her Oraboni don't scam people;

.

.

.

Knock

Knock

"Come in,"

  And as Lily opened the door, the first thing she saw wasn't the faces of her family member nor the office it self. Instead, the first thing she saw was a tall shadow casting over the ceiling lamp, completely overshadowing her small figure.

"Sorry for the mess Lily... A new batch of letter came from our relatives, saying they wanted to arrive earlier than planned..."

Violan... for lack of better words, looked haggard.