Chances were not low (1)

The moon sets when the sun's ready to rise,

But not many stars would stay to accompany the blinding light,

As they were jealous of it's brilliance,

 Feeling nothing but inferiority just from the sight...

  Barrow blowed a puff of smoke from his mouth, his fingers twirled the yanguan pipe that was hanging in between his fingers, a contemplating look on his face.

  Though he was expecting it to be a complete bluff, he hadn't expected that Fredo would actually found some trace for the Water Ancient power around the area.

It was truly a surprising matter...

Yet fear was instilled ever so clearly--

"So, where do you say the ancient power is at, Dorph?"

"My liege, we already tracked it, but..."

"But?" 

  The White Star looked down at his subordinate who was kneeling down, a hesitant look on his face. "Just say it," He ordered with an annoyed sigh.

  "There was a barrier surrounding the center of source and I already dispatch some of the men to find a way to break the shield." Dorph answered smoothly, "There is something else though..." a mutter at the end was caught by The White Star's ears.

"What is it?"

"I smell a strong opponent..." Dorph's eyes showed a glimmer of excitement in them,

"Opponent?" 

  The White star could already tell from his subordinates eagerness that it was probably someone strong. Someone strong enough to catch the Lion King's attention.

  "Sure..." The White star leaned to his side a bit and rest his head towards the tree that was next to him, one of his shoulder was raised higher than the other. A lazy demeanor was presented in front of the Lion King's eyes "You must have been bored since you've been idle for too long..."

The White Star was grinning, but his smile didn't even reached the corner of his eyes.

Of course he would,

There was only a single being that could aroused the The Lion King's curiosity in the area they were in currently. 

.

.

A Dragon,

. . .

  Fredo would usually let either Solena or someone else deal with the smaller matters like this; but since they were in a tight schedule and everyone else already had a part they had to play as... Fredo was forced to take this task upon himself.

It was a simple task of scouting around Leeb-An City for some potential places that the wolfs could stay at temporarily or permanently after he "Rescue" them.

  The place had to be big, but hidden enough so any of the arms or the Red Stars wouldn't be able to spot them easily. It should also be far away enough from the Human population, just in case their, the wolfs, arrival ended up rising a controversy between the Humans.

But maybe also not too far away from population to the point they are completely isolated, since that will only bring trouble to the wolfs if their trading route was cut off entirely...

It was an allegedly simple task that require some.. complicity characteristics-- 

  Fredo turned back to his vampire form, his formerly black feathers retreated back towards his skin and under his clothing. Though it is easier to go around in his bird form, it would be easier to gather information if he was in a Humanoid form after all.