Chapter 1

Episode 1

Chapter 1: The Age of the Great People's Bing

[(Disaster Preparedness Headquarters) Missing and Dead Accidents Soaring! ▲Not Alone ▲Subway History, Building Rooftops, Riverside Attention]

It was a familiar disaster message. I was about to do so, and I hurried back to work.

Just around this alley is the house. For me, who has struggled to deal with the true civil servants, the gift of chicken is just right.

It was a time when I was excited to rip off the chicken legs and watch webtoons and web novels today.

Drupdöböb!

[▲Be careful about the dark alleyways you leave for work! especially where the street lights went out, you will go back!]

“...... Huck."

At the same time, a street light that was flashing overhead lost its light.

Uh, I need to go home soon.

It may be hard to believe, but the disaster message was true. Deaths and disappearances were exploding across the country.

On the Internet, the argument has spread that the cause of the phenomenon is due to "binge." It seemed like over-immersed in webtoons, web novels, and games, but it had its own basis.

When we looked at the cell phone records of the deceased, there was something in common.

It's kind of a precursor symptom, and that's right.......

Drupdöböb!

[◈Bing's Life Insurance Guide◈

An era in which you need to be prepared after death rather than preparing for old age! A full package to help Bing's City survive is the day's bargain! With a one-room deposit, you can live in a snag of survival difficulty S-class novels!

Limited quantity of 3 pieces! Want to sign up now?

(Yes/No/Unsubscribe)]

“.......”

...... It was the fact that I had received a spam message inviting me to purchase life insurance.

"What, what, this."

Breadbread!

Without any probability, a truck rushed towards me.

Kung!

'Mom, Dad, brother, I'm going to see you soon...'

I was struck and killed by a truck in a dark alleyway.

Tung!

[You're subscribed!]

Holding down 'Yes' as you finish.✠ "Open your eyes, Reader Code 1****5617."

"Huh? Here......?"

Wen was distracted by the call that seemed to be a prisoner.

What unfolded in front of me was a place that looked similar to the check-in area at the airport.

People were issued something and moved to the gate where the light was pouring out. I too was standing in front of the counter.

He glanced to the side. The schoolgirl in her uniform turned around smiling to see if she had received a satisfactory result, and the screen sparkled over her head. Bing's judging results by reader code 1****5613:

Original: The Yellow Woman Imprints the Rebel

Genre: 19-Gold Romance Fantasy Regression

Survival difficulty: F-specific phrases caught the eye.