113

<What? >

It's a joke, but there's a serious reason.

"The spirits are very pure. When I touch my emotions, I easily runaway them."

Geek!

The royal hall and the sword scratched sharply at each other.

Similar to Pasta, Mana and Auror created a spark by repeating collisions and offsets.

<Hehehe....... Well, yes. I get it. But can he do well? Mouth Tur, No Provocation? >

"You have to see, right?"

Just in time, Tessilrid opened his mouth.

"Emelania."

I had a slight suspicion of my ears. For the voice of the queen's name was as gentle as the spring breeze.

<Ahhh Kai called me by name! >

Emelania exclaimed, with emotion, that she had forgotten that they were now facing each other with weapons.

"Yes, Emelania. I have something to say."

< yes, go ahead and say it! Hear your voice! Call me by my name! Affectionately called Rania if it is a king! >

But the ecstasy that had pervaded the Queen's face was discolored in the next moment.

"I got another woman. Now please break up."

<.......>

After a static of the submersible time.

Whioh oh!

A terrifying air current swept through the surroundings of Emelania. A bitter snowstorm pushed Tesilide's body away, as if it were throwing it away. [<System> Warning. 'Emelania' is in a frenzy and Phase is forced over!] Agnes muttered in vain.

<This was really a raid. >

The withdrawn Tesilide looked back at me and smiled as if to compliment me.

"Child, now it's your turn."

"Yes, well done."

Sweep.

I covered my right eye with a hand that wasn't holding Serpens.

The boss's appearance, seen only with his left eye studded with mirror shards, was a little different.

< Kid! Can't forgive me! Can't forgive me! >

There was another Emelania on Emelania's back, like the Siamese twins.

With a black body and a grotesque face like obsidian, she cried out like a ghost.

"Is it visible to Agnes' eyes?"

<No. But it feels like it, what the hell is that? >

"It's the polluted body of Emelania. You have to get rid of that and the boss will be torn down."

The reason I put a piece of debris in my eye is to effectively defeat that mental body.

<Unforgivable, Kai! Betraying me! Alasaaa >

Jungkook struggled with the inability to control my grudges and anger. But there was no attack.

What the body wants to attack now is tesilide.

However, due to the nature of the body's clinging to the back of the physical body, it was unable to attack the opponent located in the back.

In other words, the sperm is now in a sandbag, and the other side of the thesylides is safe from the attacks of the emelanian material body.