75

Tesilid had taken all the host's attacks without the slightest push. There was my cover but it was doing better than expected.

He kept his supposed line of defense, even to the point where he deliberately hurt himself if he didn't.

Of course, thanks to the presence of a great healer behind the scenes, he was just rolling his body around with his heart.

< last year! I have to kill the last year...! Damn it! >

Yes, it was upsetting.

The five-sack Auror Blade is being intercepted by my brain, and Tesilide can't even approach me, and if I give Tesilide a single bite, the deceptive Hill will clean it up.

< Huck! Khh >

I didn't forget to strike with sincerity while doing the cover and the heel.

Suddenly the host's body was cracked, like porcelain on the verge of breaking.

A bunch of gaps. Now all he had to do was pick a valid coup in between.

"Thou shalt make a small sacrifice."

My fingertips ordered the cleaning of the dirty and dizzying. [< > system, the ultimate skill 'Crushing Pure Light Lv.16(+10)' is triggered.] As if the sun had risen, the night that Carpeios had created was swept away.

<, Quaaa >

Fluffy!

A brilliant white light poured down on the body of the kneeling host like a waterfall.

Born to clean up the darkness, the white light penetrated into the evil soul and accelerated the cracks.

The light collapsed from the most wicked part. Why.

Perch!

The left arm of the host, from which the Magham took root, was powdered and broken.

< No! >

Having lost both arms, he lost his status as a host. The Magam did not return to Ileon, but flew away and slammed into the ground.

<My sword! >

Alien's body, separated from the Magham, quickly peeled away. The blonde and the inside of the wall were revealed.

"My sword......!"

Although he had regained the image of a human enemy, Ileon was still in the process of breaking his body.

Even in that state, he tried his best to approach the Maggot with a knee step.

Of course, I couldn't allow it.

Kwajik!

I blocked his course with a plain sword and slowly approached.

"Stay calm."

"......!"

A light of terror appeared on Ileon's face when he saw me.

But when he found Tessilid next to him, he shouted in support of evil. As if he were the most resentful person in the world.

"Wicked things! You are trying to take the sword away from me! Do you think the sword will admit to that green eyed bastard! The owner of the sword is me! No matter how jealous and jealous you are......!"

Words that are trapped in their own world without the slightest remorse. Tesilide's eyes cooled down.

"Is that the end of the testament?"

"A cow like a testament......."

That was the moment.

Shrup.