68

To give a hint, his eyes widened to the limit.

Only then did I notice that things like sparkling threads were winding around my neck.

The identity of the thread was the 'Half Prefecture of the Spirit King', a wire weapon obtained from the 298th floor of the Tower of Trials, holding Undidciel.

Thanks to having Agnes, a Wapon Meister, as an instructor, I was able to handle all my weapons to an average degree.

The moment you move your finger and gently pull the wire, as if you were playing a threadbare play.

"Boom. Kuluk!"

Ash, pressed against his neck, coughed out.

If you eat your heart, you can cut your bones as well as your carotid artery.

Looking at Ash's trembling eyes, he seemed to know it all, so he saved himself from explaining.

He spoke up in a cold sweat and with his vocal cords pressed.

"Scary, scary...... Carry a weapon. Even if you're an assassin...... I'll do it."

"Why don't you swear in the presence?"

"You're doing it. In the profession...... He said he didn't have a precious cloth."

As soon as he finished joking, his expression changed.

"Stop it. I know you've never killed a person. The killer is different from the look in his eyes."

"Everyone has a first. I think that's going to be you now."

"Murder is never easy. I'm speaking as an experiencer, so listen to me."

"Can I live in such a difficult world without the determination to do so?"

This is sincere.

I spilled the aura into the Elemental King's Half Prefecture. The wire dug into the flesh a little, and Ash's neck became bloody.

"...... When I die, I'm going to upset my sister's dream spot every day."

"Didn't you see me getting rid of the ghost earlier? I'll make you not particularly extinguish and sanctify. When you are reincarnated, you live as a good bug."

"......."

It seemed that the fight was finally over. After a moment of silence, Ash changed his strategy.

Changgran.

A dagger fell from his hand. It was a sign of surrender.

"Sister....... I swear by no means a predée. I tend to pick a commission in the first place, so I don't touch my child. So please save it. Yes?"

Puck almost laughed at the pitiful look and the pleading tone.

"I'm troubled that you wielded a knife at me earlier."

"You know? I attacked because I thought I would avoid it."

"You know? The attack itself is a munzen."

"Oh, sister, please. It was just a pretense and there was no living. I don't live my life long enough to truly attack a lifesaver, do I?"

"Now that I come and pretend to know grace, I look relieved."

"Trust me once. Let me show you what a grace-paying assassin is. The people around you will never touch you. Please. I want to live, sister."

"Sobbing."

After a moment of making Ash's heart pound, he spoke.

"yes, I'll take a look."

I recovered the wire that was wrapping around Ash's neck.