186

✠"...... Don't let it be like that, I say."

Empty murmurs dissipate like crumbs in the damp air.

Ailett Rodelaine, who had been defenseless in defining him as a "trustworthy man," is now in his arms.

Tesilid looked down at her and had sunken eyes.

Ailet, who was worried that his fragile spirit would crumble to the end and fall.

It's distressing to see her with unnecessary worry. If so, should I let her know now?

Already he is late.

"......."

Tesilid closed his eyelids deeply, as if ignoring reality.

Kugu Palace.

The roaring vibrations of the Legions of the Devil Realm advancing here break the suspicion.

For now, the first thing to do was to take her out of this chaotic and evil world and get out of it safely.

And then the next.......

'What should I do from Auror?'

He needed to change his stuffyly weak body into something more usable.

Only then will he be able to impulsively seize the Maggot and prevent catastrophe.

It was obvious why he would leave the easy way and go back the hard way.

You can't give up a world with two leads on her side first.

"...... Let's go, child."

Tesilid hugged Aileth's body.

He then walked into another crack that the lead of Round 100 had not chosen.

It's time to wander through the hell together.

Chapter 31. The Sidewalk of the Hell

"Woke up?"

A voice that rings deep and low.

It catches my consciousness, which has drifted wildly. And it lifts you out of the surface of reality.

Raised the eyelids and focused. The first thing I saw was the side face of a handsome man sitting at an angle.

The shades of the flames made the delicate attention even more intense.

As always, after the Divine Advent Thesilide stood by my side.

"Here......?"

Next, I looked around.

For once, it didn't seem to be a royalty.

The slanted low ceiling resembled an attic at the top of a building.

Even a little movement was shabby enough to make a creaking sound on the floor.

Of note was the wooden planks that made up the walls.

< Whoops.......>

The grotesque timber that seemed to mimic the old man's face slowly pursed his mouth.

It was a cotton tree.

The sky, visible as a gap in the broken ceiling, is a lustful purple. It was all a hallmark of the magical world.

I had a rough idea of what the situation had become.

I did not close the "Fairy Tale Land where the bodies of warriors were buried" dungeon.

The purpose was for the Devils to wage a war of attrition to reduce each other's power.

At that time, while I was still waiting for the creation of the exit gate in the closed boss room, I and Tessilid would have been embroiled in a large-scale war.