159

"Yes?"

"Yes?"

The people in the conference hall had a blank face. [I snort at where the 'Words to Build the World' are discussing the issue.]" Yes, what is Yeha, what?"

"The Duke of Hespenril ... Yes?"

I didn't think I needed to explain it with a sore mouth.

I glanced at the brown sports-haired paladin on my back.

Go, Sir Rex!

"The words of the New Bible Yeshua are true."

A serious voice without the slightest playfulness. Rex seemed to be a very good witness.

"Yeha was the granddaughter of King Hespenril. She was the daughter of the mysterious Princess of Elthea."

"He, I can!"

"That's not the only thing that's amazing. Sir Thesilid was the granddaughter of the Duke of the Princess......."

"Stop, Sir Rex.

"...... We'll report more details at a later date." ['Libra judging souls' expects reports of externalities.] I sighed and cleaned up.

"For that reason, I am going to represent both the Principality and the Principality. I hope you understand this."

If you don't understand, I'll only go to the representative of the Principality of Hespenril.

Decal and Bezalius, now familiar with my character, nodded without flirting.

The emergency meeting with the cardinals lasted for about an hour and then broke down.

In fact, it seems that we have made a longer agreement on travel equipment than we have talked about the scavengers.

Tomorrow was the right entry, so now it was time to have a meeting with my knights.

In the parlor of my dwelling place, not only Tesilide and Ash, but also Ipale and Hestio, who had been converted to my Knights Templar this time, were waiting.

It was presumed that Tesilide had pre-sumed it.

The head of the < Division should do this, cancer.>

Ash, an affinity assassin, had just finished his communicator and was melting the hearts of his brothers.

Efeil seemed particularly fond of him.

Four people found me and greeted me in their own way.

"Yeo, Captain Ailet."

"Is the meeting over? You've suffered, sir."

"Sister, come on."

"Come here, child."

He sat down in the chair that Tesilide was giving away. This led to five people, including me, sitting around the parlor table.

"Sobbing."

I put on the pod with both hands and skimmed through the four of them.

"The first meeting of our Knights Templar. It's monumental. But I have something to say to Hestio and Ipale before the meeting begins."

"What?"

"What?"

I was considerate of the two people who had not yet heard the news.

"I'm actually the granddaughter of the Princess of Hespenril. I get asked."

"......."

"......."