92

['Inspector of Leakage of Heaven' worries about the protagonist who is weak in in-house politics.]

[I doubt that the 'balance-setting dogma' is thinking of moving on to the next turn quickly.]

[The 'Word of Building the World' Tells Us to Be Quiet.] There was silence in the small prayer room.

In the aftermath of his 17th life, Tessilid was deeply contemplated.

Meanwhile, Ipale and Hestio exchanged glances with each other and looked at Tesilide.

He seemed eager to hear exactly what had happened in the Burst Dungeon.

The same was true of Agnes.

When I saved Tesilid from the < dungeon, there was no Chan Young Knights. What happened? >

I was conflicted.

It's Tesilide's job, so it's right for him to say it himself.

But it's not violence that makes him say those terrible things with his mouth.

And one more thing: Honestly, I wondered if he even remembered what had happened in the dungeon properly.

The trauma must have been great, but he's in relatively good shape right now.

I think it's better for me to step up here.

"The claims of the Order of Chan Young are not true. They took Tesilid to flee the Burst Dungeon......."

"I threw it away."

A hushed voice interrupted me. Where he turned his head was a face that was expressionless enough to be inorganic.

"I have to say I sold it exactly."

"......."

...... He seems to have remembered it all.

The silence was added to the dampness. I'm sure the air here is heavier than Tesilide's funeral.

Hestio and Epayle didn't ask any more. minister.

"Are you okay?"

The cautious question did not hide his concern for his friend.

It's really one of the few healing in the protagonist's life. What if I hadn't saved it?

"It's okay."

"Really?"

"I already knew they were like that. You won't be disappointed to see the bottom checked."

That sounded like a self-persuasive statement.

When the three of them, including me, were unresponsive, Tessilid tried to ventilate the atmosphere.

"Well, of course you didn't even come to my funeral?"

Hestio hit the pretending to be a burden.

"Are you here? Chan Young Cubs, it's been a long time since you were commissioned and left."

"I see. I'm sorry."

So, let's predict the flow of the 17th episode, in which the protagonist's fate has changed.

Tescilid opened his mouth.

"If I go back, I'll have a fuss."

Efey nodded vigorously.

"Let's turn it all over, and let Chan Young be shackled and restore his honor. It's going to be fun."

Hestio offered a plausible direction.