31

31

The 10th skill, Danak, that can be used because of the rising assimilation rate of Advent.

A merciless, zero-tolerance execution skill that cuts off an existence equal to the total amount of evil possessed by the target.

Following the trajectory drawn by my finger, a white crack appeared in Rodrigo's body. Around the crack, his body began to shatter like a mosaic.

The target of simple evil is evil. The devil is evil itself.

Therefore, now, the extinction of Rodrigo Orsch is executed.

“My, my body… … ! Oh, no!"

“Okay.”

Rodrigo cried towards the hole in the ceiling.

“Damn God, why?! When are we going to throw away such a hideous world to tell us to do whatever we want? Come now, why are you coming here to judge us! Ahhh! Ahhh… … !”

The scream didn't last long.

dump.

Rodrigo, who had a sense of annihilation, stopped wasting meaningless energy and knelt down.

"Hahaha… … . You win, Fiance. this… … It must be the fate of the lover. My heart and my heart are all stolen... … .”

“Don’t be shy and die.”

“Kwon!”

Fiercely!

His body, shattered like a crystal, was blown away in the wind. A death sentence has been issued.[<System> Congratulations! The owner of the dungeon, you defeated Rodrigo Orsch, 778th place in the Demon World.] “Wow… … finished."

The gap between the A-grade boss and the S-grade boss was huge.

Considering the time of Ardiman, I could easily see the difference of one grade and struggle by myself, but I think I caught it with ease because of the tesilide.

"omnipotence. Healing field.”[<System> Advanced skill 'Healing Field Lv.45 (+10)' is activated.] Lights like haze and fireflies rose from a certain area.

Group Heal was used to treat the wounds of children including thesilide at once.

Conveniently, there was no need to take any special action, and the sign was melted by the strong divine power.

After finishing all the work to be done, the Divine Descent was released.

“You worked hard, Terry.”

“… … .”

“Terry?”

I looked back at Thesilid, who didn't answer.

He was staring at me without moving.

“Hey there, Thesilid Argent?”

"just now… … Isn't that divine coming?"

Thesilid's voice trembled slightly after hearing it after a while.

Now, I was wondering what to do with it. I nodded.

"That's right. Divine Descent. I even called out the skill name.”

"Oh My God. Then the person you are looking for in the church... … .”

“Yeah, it’s me.”

“Then the saint… … .”

“It’s an embarrassing title, but I will accept it. it's me."