108

✠The next day, as scheduled, we departed for the Lilkan Peninsula, located in the southeastern part of Chenghuangcheng.

Undiscovered dungeons were meant to be within easy reach of humans. Inevitably, we had to climb a rugged mountain.

It seemed that I was almost there on the destination sign I had put on the map.

Tesilide, who was riding the mountain in front of him slightly, looked up and stared in one direction.

"I feel overwhelmed. It looks like the people from the Holy Yellow House are here."

"It's a good idea to find it in time."

"Maybe Brother Clovis didn't play. Now that the New Bible that I had barely found has disappeared before my eyes, I have become almost obsessed."

"Haha."

I laughed at what I thought was a joke, but there was no smile on Tessilid's face when he saw me.

He added something as if he had thought of something.

"Well, the cardinals would be nervous as well."

"I didn't run away in silence. I've made an appointment to meet you again, and most of all, I've taken you too. Where's a companion as trustworthy as the master of the sword?"

"Actually, that's the problem."

"Huh?"

Tesilid didn't explain, only to frown with a bitter laugh.

It was Agnes who solved the question.

<Hmmmm, because the denomination is pretty intolerant in the relationship between men and women. For the Cardinals' Council, it would feel like the Saint and the Master of the Holy Sword had fled the country now. >

"......."

I hate it. It's too conservative here.

"Well, anyway."

Tesilide switched topics.

"I'm going to run into the Paladin soon. It's a good idea to dress modestly to fit the elegance of the New Bible."

"yes, okay."

As I climbed, I pulled out the outer garment I had put in my satchel bag as I was scrambling.

It was the same white paladin uniform that Tessilid wore. [I applaud and love that 'Libra that judges souls' is a good fit.]

[The only thing that the 'word to build the world' will be salvaged from the Red Lung denomination is the uniform costume design.] Tessilid looked at me for a moment, then increased his intimacy to himself.

"I'm wearing the same clothes, so it's nice to be able to feel the same hunger of the Holy Emperor."

"It's all good."

Bypassed the large rocks and turned the corner. Finally, a swinging dungeon gate appeared in our view.

There are about sixty people waiting in front of you. It surpasses the size of two knights.

They were still resting comfortably, not knowing me and Tesilide's approach.

He paused for a moment and examined the Paladin.

There were a few faces that I knew.

Once Clovis. Then there was Hestio, who braided black hair, and Ipale, who grew blonde hair freely.

There I also saw Helcion Odrek, who forgot to let go of the practice of the silent words.

Thanks to this I was able to identify the Templars.