Edited Version 190

Secretary of State, Chief Superintendent Katleya Gillette.

"The Bible Yeha has just returned from a hard battle. I don't think it's something to discuss before this."

"Thank you for your consideration, Cardinal Cattleya."

I clapped my lips and I heard a cough from here and there.

Cardinal Bezalius and Cardinal Decal also cracked down on each other by solemnly looking through the crowd.

You'd better continue your conversation with Cardinal Katleya while your eyes are on him.

"I have a question, Cardinal."

"Tell me, Holy Scripture."

The first question was chosen for the public.

"I'm curious about the news from the royal family. Your Highness, Celeste, is everything all right? It bothers me that I threw him at the last minute because I was in such a hurry."

"He cracked his shoulder bone, but he's treated it well, yeah."

"······ I should have thrown you more gently. Still it's a good thing."

The important thing was the second question. I asked for something openly personal.

"How's Bianca Gillette, the lady-in-law?"

"The bianca is..."

Cardinal Katleya continued with a slightly wet eye.

"He's recovering and there's nothing to worry about," said Her Royal Highness Celeste

"It's really a relief."

There was a lot more I wanted to talk about, but it would be better to do it in a different place.

It just so happened that Cardinal Katleya brought up an appropriate topic.

→ "There's also a story from the royal family of Vienna."

"What is it?"

"I would like to thank the Holy Bible for this suppression and rescue."

"You're asking me to visit the palace."

"That's right."

Decal drew attention with a short cough and said.

"As usual, we'll do enough of the budget. Recently, the trend of the Vincent royal family has been extraordinary, so I'd like you to take a look at it."

At present, a battle for succession to the throne is in full swing in the House of Vincetes. A tumultuous war of nerves was expected.

The horse is looking at the trend, and it would be close to the meaning of keeping the third prince Liarrez in check.

Well, you should go. In the original movie, "Empty Chester's Palace" was a stage for a diabolical episode of sprinkling only sweet potatoes.

What do you mean?

"Go and plow it down."

The sweet potato field!

"I see. I'll schedule a visit soon and let you know."

[He's pointing his forehead at the strong destruction of the original book]

[The word that builds the world encourages you to do everything you want]

[The Libra who judges the soul sends a hopeful look]

Chapter 32. Praying for Peace in the House

the end of the summer when the heat wave receded