65

I felt the eyes of the surprised people turn to me, the demonstrator of the finale.

<Why...... How so......! >

<I want to chew......! >

In the Ultimate Final, which surpassed level 20, Opsculia dared not even scratch it. I have no intention of dragging out time like this.

Sususu!

I opened up the divine power I had.

As the pure aura stormed in, Obsculia's mask was gradually pushed back.

Graceful Ray and Ash had confused eyes.

"Such a divine power...?"

"Sister, who are you......."

You can't put an S-class boss in front of you and do Saddam. I remained silent and just faced Obsculia beyond the void.

< on to the Kid......! >

Obsculia's mask, pushed in a power confrontation, opened the distance in the distance.

'Architect.' ['The skyscraper architect of trials' is nervous, waiting for your words.]' I'm sorry, but I need you to write a poem.' ['The skyscraper architect of trials' exhales a deep lament.]

[The 'Builder of the Trials Skyscraper' says that he thought this was the case when you didn't rip off the reward in exchange for granting Bonshin's request.] He knows me too well.

In fact, I didn't even get a down payment for this kind of thing.

For me, it was a grateful answer.

'Thank you for your understanding.'

I took the plainclothes sword serpense out of the satchelback with ease.

Srleung!

The sword god, whose nodes were finely divided, wept a beautiful iron cry. Following the stroking hand with his left hand, Serpens wore a white glow.

There was a light of surprise in the eyes of the men again.

"He, that's coming......."

"How come Healer...? Healer is Healer..."

I smiled and asked.

"Be in this for a moment."

Took a step out of the loophole. Outside the silvery citadel is hell too.

I stepped on the ghosts twitching on the floor and walked out alone.

As I stood in the center of the communal, the mask of Obsculia from the ceiling looked down at me and shouted.

Feeding chewed for <......! >

<Let's get rid of it......! >

Here and there, the demons slammed into the agari as if they were competing.

It was as if a tsunami of Abigyuhwan was rising and sweeping in from all sides.

Sususu!

He slashed the auror with a sword. The thawful tsunami burst out like a fragile bubble of water.

The sea of ghosts was not likely to be silenced. In this way, too, it would be a war of attrition, and there was no odds.

'The rush is faster than the speed at which it is cut.'

That was then. [<System> Warning. The 'Legion of Predation' is coming.]" ......!"

In front of him, he saw a huge wall rising up like Taishan. The same was true of the back of the sneak peek.