37

37

Count Young-ae's fatal temptation. couldn't refuse

"yes!"

Because Bianca's mattresses are incredibly soft.

Since I had been training and had washed up early, there was nothing to complain about. I immediately climbed onto Bianca's bed.

Actually, it wasn't even the first time. I secretly slept with Bianca several times.

It might be sad if a commoner's playmate is found to be getting along with the Earl Young-ae, but it was okay because there were no users who entered Bianca's room without permission.

I lifted the blanket and tapped the seat next to me.

“Via, hurry up and finish your homework.”

“I just finished. I'll go."

They lay side by side facing each other. She must have been very tired, so Bianca fell asleep quickly as soon as her head touched her pillow.

Gold glittered on my necklace.

<When I was young, I looked just like Cattleya. The disgusting part is that he's smart like a kid.>

It sounded like he was talking, but it was a faint voice.

<But there is no power. Will you be okay in this harsh world? … . Ailet, please take good care of me.>

“Of course.”

I whispered softly and closed my eyes. It was a time for a good night's sleep to welcome a rewarding tomorrow.✠C-class dungeon in the southwestern part of Gillette's estate, 'Contaminated Crystal Cave'.

Although the boss was subjugated decades ago, it is a dungeon that has not been closed due to the production of various mineral resources.

Even today, adventurers lined up early in the morning to work in the dungeon to make a living.

Taking off his jacket and holding a pickaxe, he looks more like a veteran miner than an adventurer. The subjugated C-class dungeon was nothing more than a normal mine.

Tung! bang! Tung! bang!

Exciting sound of pickaxes echoed throughout the crystal cave.

"You're the first face I've ever seen."

“I am working as a daily worker to earn some money. Have you been working for a long time?”

"right. I've been sitting down since the boss was subjugated, so I can say my job is a miner. chuckle.”

“Somehow, I thought the biceps was unusual.”

“You have eyes for a young friend! I am proud of you!”

The inside was heated with the heat of labor. Beads of sweat flowed down the cool muscles that were wriggling with excitement.

Since everyone's body is an asset, the muscles they have been constantly managing seemed to shine.

It was a time to share information on nutritional supplements, share drinks, and pick-axe each other.

Bullfight! Ta-ah! Bullfight! Ta-ah!

A dull vibration reverberated throughout the cave.

“Hey, what is this sound?! Come on, a beast?!”

The daily worker was startled. He was just a novice swordsman who couldn't even awaken the Aurors.

I just trusted the job agency saying it was safe and applied, but what kind of disappointment is this?