188

As we turned our heads, we saw demons dressed in black priestly uniforms freaked out after us.

"There are too many tassels. Divine Anthem!"

I put a secondary skill on my and Tessilid's body and kicked the floor with my legs faster.

And so finally.

Kwaaaang!

The sound of the temple's huge entrance door interlocking tightly resonates loudly.

Fortunately, it happened behind the back, not under your nose. He succeeded in getting out of the way breathtakingly.

But instead of stopping and holding my breath, Tessilid and I kept running. It was necessary to move as far away from the shrine as possible.

It was only after we went deep into the throat forest that we let our legs rest, which seemed to rupture muscles.

"Now I think it's safe, child."

"Huck....... Really?"

"Yes."

It is a yard that has been running at full speed for a considerable distance. Exhausted, I bent my back forward and pressed my knees together.

"Go, you struggled, Terry."

"It's you."

But why was Tessilid's voice calm.

I forgot to catch my breath and stared up at him.

"Why do you look like that, child?"

"Because you want to know why."

"...... So, it's weird."

Only then did Tessilid realize my physical condition, which was not very tired, and wondered.

What the hell? Is the difference between me and Tesilide's fitness so severe?

The answer to this question has been given by God. [It is said that 'Libra judging the soul' has applied the special effects included in the healing of attribution.] Was there such a thing in the healing of the ear? Why can't I remember?

I wondered if I knew that the Tessilid-only would increase the healing series skills by a factor of 5. [The 'Balance Tuner' will stick his tongue at you who haven't properly grasped your main skills.] Surely this is something that deserves to be taken care of. Seriously, I immediately called up an explanation of the skill.

The reference section had some intriguing content.—A skillbook that Count Orche had saved to give to the future Fiangse. It also has a significant clinical effect on my partner's stamina or recovery, so it's useful in bed.......I immediately turned off the explanatory window.

"Well, yes. That's why I erased it from memory."

"Child?"

"Nothing, Terry."

Thankfully, Tessilid didn't deeply wonder what caused my fitness recovery.

"Shall we take a break and take a look at the souvenirs we have obtained?"

"Yes."

I began to purify a pair of rosary rings with divine power.

It took a while because it was a pretty high-grade artifact.

Meanwhile, Tessilid had changed into a paladin's uniform from behind a tree to see if the Ma family's clothes were uncomfortable.

"Okay."

Finally, the black part of the ring turned blue, signaling the success of the cleanse.

"Now, Terry. Let's put it in one by one."