43

A screaming cry echoed in the hall. I could see my grandfather running somewhere.

There was a salt statue in the form of the only man in a place that resembled an altar.

It was a woman who seemed to have fallen to her knees with all her strength with the last attack.

'Could it be that you stopped the dungeon burst by yourself?'

When I washed my eyes and looked at it, there was only one statue of a man. It's a very strong person.

Ah, not when you're surprised.

"Elthea! Unbelievable, Elthea! Why is it like this......! Khh

He grabbed the statue and approached his fierce grandfather.

I stroked my grandfather's back for even a small comfort.

"This is my grandfather's daughter... Huh?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Uh, huh?"

"...... Loud! Why, baby?"

"Uh...... That's it......."

The image of the stone statue that I saw up close was stunning.

The woman, dressed in a modest linen dress, did not let go of her weapons in both hands until the last moment.

Two sacks of sword used to defeat a S-class boss with a single body. That's right.......

Homi! And the plow!

Suddenly I remembered Prinz's eyewitness story—he was about to pick up a homi and a plow in the yard and go into the woods. He said that the black cattle who didn't know the subject seemed to have come out of the cage, so he would grab some of them.

Caught in the face of a stone statue that looked exactly like mine, I unknowingly called him out.

"Uh, Mom...?"

"What?!"

Grandpa looked back at me in amazement.

Looking at my wildly swaying eyes, I tried to calm down.

"There, that's it....... It's the same as my mom's last impression that my brother told me."

"......."

"My mother used to tell you that she went to pick up the cattle that had run away with a homie and a plow, and then didn't come back?"

"He, did he......?"

"Look. Here is a homie in the left hand, a plow in the right hand and a cattle that almost escaped the dungeon over there...... The color of the eyes?"

"......."

"......."

There was a momentary rush of airflow.

Grandpa squatted straight at me instead of squatting at his daughter's statue.

After a while, when we were enlightened, we spoke at the same time, without anyone saying it first.

"Then your mom said she was running away..."

"Then the daughter that Grandpa was in a hurry and ran away..."

The identity of the habitual runaway was consistent.

Grandpa's eyes fluttered violently.

Josson's sharing of his tender joy was postponed for a moment.

Once it had become a salt statue, it had to be solved.