149

Ash asked with a question.

"Why are you an old man?"

"There's such a thing."

Me and Ash cheered for Tesilide.

"Huiting, Terry."

"Cheer up, brother."

While the fight between nature versus man continued, the gondola quickly waded through the waters.

It was to move a giant marlin up to 3 meters by power.

That was then. Suddenly, the rain stopped and my vision became blurred. [< system > entered the 'fog of deception' zone.]" Oh, I'm coming out now."

"Come out, what?"

A creepy cold mist, as if it were the breath of a ghost, enveloped his son-in-law.

The marlin was quite noticeable on the fish subject. He brakes as if he realized that he had entered an unpleasant area and had abandoned it.

Thanks to this, a gondola stopped in the middle of the night foggy sea.

< eyelet. >

The moment Agnes called me instead of the warning, I spoke.

"Ego, it's time for men to close their ears. A blessing of protection."

It was the moment when the ears of Tessilid and Ash were protected by divine power.

Alas-! Alas-!

The vocalist of the sea rang his throat and began to play music.

The song for seduction is both beautiful and ludicrous.

It was a sound attack that if the man had heard, he would have drunk on the madness and thrown himself into the sea. Of course, as a woman, I didn't have that.

I let Ash crouch on the floor and then flipped the tent upside down.

Tesilid was in the midst of a once-in-a-lifetime match with a marlin, so he had to keep his seat.

Shiik! Shhhhhh

The waters around the ship shook in a rough circle.

Several of the long fin-tails glowed at first glance through the cracks of the steep currents, and soon the upper body of that number of human women soared above the surface.

<Hello, beasts of the earth? >

<Hello, bye? >

Of course, she was not a real woman.

Where the ears should be, the sky-squishing fins protruded, the iris was large enough to occupy all the whites, and the scales of the fish sparkled all over the skin.

Such disparate features distinguished them from humans.

Sea spirits, mermaids.

Despite being a magical place, they have not yet fallen.

The boss who occupies the place is quite gentle if not touched, and because of his low intelligence, he was able to achieve enough symbiosis in the open sea.

But I was relieved to be an uncorrupted opponent.

As evidenced by the numerous fairy tales, tales, and myths associated with Seiren, the spirits of the sea were not very favorable to humans.

Especially for men.

A total of twelve mermaids circled around the gondola.

When the sonic attack didn't work, it was clear that he had stepped out in person.