19

✠At that time, the Countess of Gillette, Sandra Gillette, shook her whole body with a piece of stationery with a bivo on it.

The Count, who was noticing this, carefully placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Madam, it's okay......."

"It's not okay!"

The Countess cried out in tears.

"Whoops! How about that, honey! Suddenly, my mother-in-law is coming! Since you have listened to religion, you have not been interested in family affairs, so what kind of wind is there?"

"That, well, madam."

"Maybe it's because of the succession issue? Alas! Then you're sure you're going to ask me how you educated the kids!"

"Aye, madam. That went out too. My mother is not the one who will......."

"Are you going to side with your mom in front of me?!"

The frightening and frightening godfather, Catleja Gillette, was buzzing with white paper at the announcement of her visit.

Chapter 6. Consuming Probabilities to Generate Quests

Cheng Huangcheng.

The sanctuary inhabited by the Pope, the ruler of the Ecclesiastical State, and the highest political organ in charge of all the legislative, administrative, and judicial affairs of the Church of Elpenheim.

However, in the depths of this Chengcheng Province, there is a slightly disparate facility.

It was an orphanage.

The orphans here were special beings selected from orphanages throughout the country.

This is because everyone received a scar transplant at a young age and awakened the divine power.

In the denomination, these children were collectively called "Sung Hong-yang."

At first glance, they seemed to be pampered and finely bred like a flower in a greenhouse, but in reality they were undergoing high-intensity combat training.

For example, when the children became adults, their place of belonging was supposed to be the Office of Heresy of the Prosecutor's Office, the most vicious of the Holy Ladies in the Holy Emperor's Office.

From the point of view of the devout parents of the Holy Land, Sung Hong-yang was about the site of a gifted and talented educational institution attached to the Chenghuang Cheng.

Failing to meet the torch of parents asking me to examine my child's potential, the agency even held an event to openly recruit children on certain feasts of the year.

And a week later was that very holiday, the Feast of Sacrifice.

"I'm already in a bagel bagel."

"Hh There don't seem to be any kids who feel the divine power."

"It's weirder to have awakened at our age. We didn't wake up normally in the first place... Dude, Epay. Away. Don't you get rid of it?"

The tumult began when Ipale put his arm over Hestio's head.

Thesilyde ignored the fuss of his roommates, placing his right fist against his chest and closing his eyes.

Ipale and Hestio stopped acting.

"What, do you pray?"

"You guys are all going to pass?"

As always, Tesilid joined Hestio and Ipale together.