chapter 9

Episode 9

“Hey, what did you talk about with the master?”

Nellie, who had been poisoned from yesterday and today, was staring at me as if she was about to eat me.

I brushed off my skirt and got up.

“What is it, Nelly? Did you come all the way here to quarrel with me?”

“I asked first! What did you talk about with the master! What did I say, so the master pretended he didn’t see me and just passed by?!”

I don't know why this truth is obsessed with that idiot, but my answer has been decided.

“I won’t tell you.”

"hey! This is real!”

Nellie, unable to overcome her temper, raised a hand.

I shuddered because I thought it was a hand sword, but I grabbed the collar. [The 'world-building spirit' can't directly intervene in the crisis of the believer, so it's blinding.] Meanwhile, Nelly shoved her face in a burdensome way and growled.

“Somehow, I’ve known since the moment I suddenly said that I was going to learn how to serve tea! Are you also the purpose of the master?”

"What?"

“Don’t even dream! On an ugly subject!”

“… … .”

I guessed why he was making such an absurd noise.

'Does this truth like that motherfucker?'

However, the worldly and militant light in Nelly's eyes was too deep to be filled with pure words of love.

It was then. ['The world-building spirit' relaxes his eyes and smiles with anticipation.]

[The 'eyes that watch over the chaos of all things' make the eyes half-moon-shaped and measure the ability of the possessor.] Huh? suddenly?

Perhaps the reaction of the gods, who was watching from an omniscient point of view, was unusual.

Just then, something caught my eye as I was looking over Nelly's shoulder.

'Oh, indeed.'

It was understood why the two gods laughed.

“Hey, aren’t you answering? What are you laughing about?”

“Oh, sorry, Nelly. So, what you want to say is, you're trying to seduce the master and sell him, so please don't disturb me?"

"right! Did you get the right word on the subject of an idiot?”

At that moment, the feet of the two people approaching this way stopped.

I pretended not to know and continued the conversation with Nellie.

“But Nelly, wouldn’t that be a bit difficult? You are a nobleman, and we are commoners.”

“Hey, what does that matter! My current wife is also from a commoner, so is there any way for me not to become the next Count’s wife?”

A small sigh was heard from somewhere.

But it was still a bit lacking. One last time, he scratched the snout of evil.

“Oh my, does that make sense? Who is it? you?"

“My mother did, why!”

Nelly's triumphant and roaring voice reverberated throughout the greenhouse garden.