chapter 5

Episode 5

✠After a rewarding day in the kitchen, I went with Prinz to the Alchemist's lab.

The alchemist had not yet returned to see if the problem at the top of the herb had not been solved.

On the continent of Serentra, the Healer is yours.

Divine power had a higher level of awakening difficulty than Auror and Magic, so the number of powerful people was small, and private employment was not possible because the denomination monopolized human resources.

If there is a dungeon squad belonging to the clan, the denomination will send a healer, but this is not the case with the Gillett family, who have long since quit the swordtail because of the loss of swordsmanship.

No matter how much money the Earl of Gillette was, he had to go to the cathedral in person to be treated by the Healer.

However, every time a nobleman gets hurt or sick, he can't wait to be queued up and get treatment.

Fortunately, there was something that was sub-compatible rather than Healer's healing technique, but managed to replace it, the healing potion that the alchemists make.

The wealthy aristocratic family hired an alchemist as a full-time employer along with a primary care physician.

Leonard Rodelaine was the case.

He was a fairly advanced workforce.

It was clear to see that the protagonist of Episode 10 died and survived thanks to the superlative healing potion he created, and was amazed at the performance.

"I feel like the ointment I apply to the wound has run out."

Instead of me, not knowing what the ointment looked like, Prinz searched the shelves.

It looks like something that I could make a lot, but I wanted it to be weird. The question was answered by Prinz.

"The maid steals often. skin...... For moisturizing? That's why."

"What? Didn't you tell the butler?"

"It's all in one go. From the deacon, to the maid, to the doctor......."

It's an embarrassing situation.

I have no choice but to ask after the alchemist returns.

But Prinz noticeably stretched out the tail of his eyes, which made him nervous.

"Does it hurt a lot?"

"Oh, no. Just......."

"Just?"

"I said you applied it like a mother."

If that's the reason for the shimmering, I can't help it.

I swung around the lab. The materials and utensils seemed to be all there. [< System > purchased a 'former package' (non-combat).]

[< System> Select 'Alchemist's Ductile Gene' to awaken Alchemy Lv.1. From now on, you can use the 'Alchemy Ingredients Liver', 'Cosmetic Ductile to Create Moist and Smooth Skin' and 'Immaculate Fragrant Natural Soap Ductile' abilities.]" You have to level up."

"Uh? What?"

"It's nothing, brother."

The only items on Level 1 were cosmetics and soap. Level 2 was the only way to make ointments or potions.