94

Tesilide, who had disappeared from sight for a moment, came before me.

He had been dressed in a white paladin uniform. He had been paid extra by the Order of Chan Young.

"Ailet."

A well-suited American man called my name. I rummaged through the Satchelback without confronting.

"Take."

All I had was three bottles of healing potions. It's also good and only superlative.

"I have it."

"I don't think you need it."

I have to show off my knowledge of the ice chair.

"No need. Even if you're lucky enough to regain your strength to the level of a biginer, you still have less than 20 minutes to hold on to the depths, drink when you have to."

"Then I'll be grateful."

In his arms, small potion bottles were taken away.

"When you see something like this, are you thinking of following the plan?"

Suddenly the absurd request was planned. Didn't like it though.

"Yes."

He didn't sat down.

Yes, do whatever you want to do, our sweet potato pass. I don't think I'm going to binge at that. Whoo.

"Thank you."

"If you're grateful, will you listen to my one request?"

"Anything, if that's what I can do."

"Even if this turn is exceptionally hard, let's not give up."

Tesilid made a face that he had heard a sound he hadn't even thought of.

"It's a fine worry. I really enjoy this round."

"Funny?"

"Thanks to you."

Hoo, is this another surprising statement? ['Libra judging souls' is thrilled that a strange current has just flowed.] It was a good thing to be able to motivate a regressor suffering from burnout syndrome.

It was time to have something more heartwarming. But organizational culture has hindered this.

"Sir Tessilid, return to your seat. Start moving."

A man in his late 20s with brunette hair tied back like a horsetail gave a cold command. Did he say that he was the deputy head of the Lecto?

Tesilid returned to the herd after the acquiescence. At the very front, I go side by side with the author of the Gedville refurbishment.

Now the problem is the treatment of a fragile alchemist who was left alone by the return of his companion, Tessilid, to the Knights Templar.

The deputy leader of the Lecto Division told me.

"This is Lecto Foyde, the deputy general manager of the Chan Young Knights. I was told by Tessilid that you were an alchemist, but what is your name?"

"It's Ailette Rodelaine. Nice to see you, Sir Lecto."

"Miss Ailette will accompany me separately. Please understand that there is discipline of the Knights Templar, and that you have been separated from the tesiride."

As expected.

I made up a face that seemed to be greatly relieved.

"Thank you so much, Vice President. When Tesilide returns to the Knights Templar, I will be left alone, and I am relieved that the Vice-Captain will be with me."