199

['Cliché Gourmet' thrills with exhilarating.]" ......."

A chaotic tremor subsides in Tessilid's eyes as he watches the artifacts. What was soon completed was a complete expressionlessness.

On the other hand, Queen Rabiosa's shopping eyes shook wildly. As if all the chaos in the world had been hers.

"Uh, how come this......."

"......."

"This is ... Is it real?"

"......."

"Wouldn't he....... My son is a prince. Born with the symbol of the royal family. It wasn't this kind of silver hair... Oh!"

The moment her gaze met with Tesilid, she couldn't help but keep her mouth shut. Because his eyes had been inherited from his mother.

"I'm going to go through one more test."

The chief of the class managed to suppress the excitement and examined it again.

It was not the blood of Queen Rabiosa that would match the blood of Thessilid this time.

A bottle containing someone's blood has been carried under more severe security than a bloodline test artifact.

If that were the blood of the king who was sick, the result would be the same.

"Oh my God!"

Nevertheless, there was no reversal. Again, the red-tinted artifact finished all the proof.

Shi Zhong fell straight to his knees with a thrilled face.

"See the 2nd Prince Charge!"

Then the nobles shouted.

"Wow, you are a prince!"

"Prince Reminic is back alive!"

"The Master of the Holy Sword has told you the lost 2nd Prince!"

Excitement and thrill shook the banquet hall.

"G, is it real? Tessilides?"

"Oh, crazy. It's crazy. It's crazy."

"Hey, brother...?"

Ipale, Hestio, and Ash glared at the unbelievable reality.

"......."

The reaction of the party, Tesilide, was calm. Delusion took the reaction away from him.

The reality that had turned around leaving him still, seemed to give him a sense of disconnection, not a sense of reality.

As proof of that, his eyes slowly scanning his surroundings were out of focus. ['Celestial Leakage Inspector' fails to interpret the protagonist's psychology.]

['The Word of Building the World' spills over the protagonist's apparatus.]

[The 'Libra who judges the soul' tells you to go and hold your hand.]

['Cliché Gourmet' come on and hope you can sort things out.]" How to...... This, what the hell happened to this?"

Queen Rabiosa asked in a half-hearted voice.

I have exposed the truth in front of everyone's hearing.

"A long time ago, there was a villain who separated Prince Reminic from his family. A man who used a maiden planted as a triad to sneak the little princes out of the palace, kidnap them, and bribe the gangsters to sell them in a fanatical den."

At the same time as I finished speaking, my gaze pointed in one direction.

"Isn't that right, Prince Hadale?"