chapter 16

16

When Bianca praised it, the skeleton was very fond of it and bowed politely.

I've been thinking about this for a while, but this skeleton guy with a pretty skull was subtly graceful in his behavior.

Maybe it was a precious status in his lifetime.

When I told them to go to work, the skeletons went back to their respective jobs.

Water the fields, dry herbs, build fences, decorate graves… … .

It was a quiet landscape of a peaceful skull village.

“At first, I was a little worried that things would go as planned, but it turned out to be such a wonderful farm.”

“Thanks to the skeletons for their hard work. I have already harvested two kinds of herbs.”

In the shade of the pergola were baskets of harvested herbs.

Namibiensis and Little Gem, whose leaves are plump like fruit, are the main ingredients for healing potions.

“I’m going to have to ask my dad to take it and check the quality.”

I put a basket of herbs in the satchel I was carrying.

Bianca was surprised to see the basket, much larger than the bag, disappearing as if being sucked in.

“How did you do it?”

“Ah, this. It's an item called Grave Robber's Treasure Bag, which I got from catching Ardiman the other day.

Inventory. A subspace of about 15 pyeong can be used as a warehouse.

Note: Live people and animals cannot be included.] As it was explained, Bianca immediately showed her application power and suggested it.

“If you put it in a subspace, you won’t feel the weight, will you?”

"yes."

"That's great. With that, we can move the tombstones of the skeletons.”

At the word stele, the skeletons raised their heads.

It's probably not because of her mood that her empty eyelids feel bright.

It was announced to Kim, who received everyone's attention.

“Okay, you guys. I'm going to place an order for the headstone, so let me know what shape you want, your name, date of birth, date of death, text, etc... … . Why are you suddenly sober?”

I stopped talking because it was suspicious that I couldn't hear the cruel rattle.

Bianca, who has excellent communication skills, explained.

“Maybe I don’t remember.”

“Ah, that’s right.”

The brain must have been rotten for a long time... … . Well, this is kind of a harsh insult.

The skeletons nodded their heads violently.

"okay. I'm going to drop my throat Then choose only the form and phrase. I'll give you a name. Are you fine?"

It seemed to be a positive reaction, seeing that he was dancing with a shovel.

After solving the tombstone problem, Bianca brought up another topic.

“Looking at the speed at which things are progressing, I will have to organize a company to distribute potions. Leave it to me.”

"yes? Why don’t you take a bid from the existing company and make it yourself?”