88

Unwittingly strangled Conkil scrambled.

"It's been a long time."

"Off, no?"

It's been a long time?

Even in the face of strangulation, Conkil opened his eyes in amazement.

The mid-bass of the Aesthetic sounded the air sluggishly.

"It's okay if you don't remember. Because I remember. Even though it's been a long time, I can't forget the memory of you hitting my back."

"Shut off...?"

"I thought I was a hostage, and I gave up my life and saved it, but I was the boss of a bandit. At that time, I was shocked to find out that I was a young man."

"Boom......?"

"But I didn't have time to be traumatized. The dungeon that lured me away....... That's why I've tried suicide for the first time."

I wanted to ask what the hell I was talking about, but the only sound coming out of Konkil's mouth was a squeak.

The gods who were watching at this point were also a little confused. [I wonder if the 'Spirit of Building the World' originally made so much sense.]

[The 'Inspector of Leakage of Heaven' says that Episode 17 seems to be a lot different from the original, as it is exceptional from being alive.] Just in time, Tessilrid said, wrapping one of his remaining hands around half of my face.

"Oh, originally I didn't have that many words, but it's been so long that I'm a little soaked in the emotion."

"Hung... Shut down......."

Conkill was now almost out of breath. But even in the meantime, as much as the man's beauty was clearly stuck in his ears.

"Do you know that? that it is a good deed for a knight to punish an opponent for the honor of a lady."

"......!"

"Whoever and whom, if you cry, you will be soothed."

"Turn it off......!"

Kwa Aak.

The saliva and foam that flowed from the rope from Conkil's mouth was just before wetting Tessilid's wrist.

"But I am determined to live a good life this life."

The force in his hand tightened his neck was lifted like a lie.

The air that had been cut off came violently into the lungs of the cornkill.

"Keherr! Kulukkuluck!"

Tesilid turned away foolishly from the frantically coughing conkil.

The back of the beautiful and cool beauty man melted away in the darkness.✠"Thank you. Thank you so much...!"

"The grace you have saved, I will never forget it. Hh

I received the male hostages' appreciation as I wished.

It seems that Ajit's theorem is complete. As I was shaking my hands, Tesilide approached.

"Eyelet, I think you should see me."

"Yes."

As I left the cave prison, I saw the bandits who had formed a group of three or five to the Half Prefecture of the Spirit King.

They were on the verge of death.

"I don't want to die! I don't want to die! Ugh!"

"Hot, hot! Save me! Aak!"