chapter 10

Episode 10

✠“… … So it's already been four days and I'm still reading books. I don't think I'm eating too raw because I don't do anything other than lie down and read a book. I don't know if it's okay to continue like this.”[<System> 'Morning Prayer' in progress. Current progress 65%.] “Oh, Nelly and the maid left the Count yesterday. The reason for the delay by a few days is that the corruption and embezzlement that had been done in the Count's fortress were revealed. The butlers and doctors involved were also changed at this time. It would be difficult for these people to find a new job. Instead of getting a letter of recommendation, rumors will spread around the aristocratic family, so it should be seen as a departure from the industry.”

While the maidservant was telling the truth about the crime, the progress was steadily rising.

Then I thought of something to say, so I changed the topic.

“Coming back to the playmates… … . To be honest, it's not bad to just keep reading the book. Because you can know about this world. Besides, books are the exclusive property of nobles, so you should read them carefully when you have the opportunity to read them. So, to say the least, the function of the integrated study was a bit disappointing. Only the books I read or bought during my lifetime are saved, can’t you make sure that the books I read after possessing are also saved?”

A divine response has been heard. ['World-Building Words' replies that he will seriously consider the update.]

['World-Building Words' throws a new job to the new god.] "Wow, thank you."

As soon as I said hello, a system message appeared. [<System> 'Dawn Prayer' has been completed.]

[<Quest> A Thousand Days of Dawn Prayer (5/1,000). The quest can be started after 22 hours and 36 minutes.] Today's homework is over. Now I had to clean up and get ready to go to work.

I've been really busy these days. Healer job quest, cooking level up, alchemy level up, tea serving study, and finally reading meeting with the Count Young Ae.

I think I'm living really hard.

After finishing the work until lunch today, I went to Bianca's room.

“Come on, Miss Islet. What book would you like to read today?”

“Today?”

I didn't have any complaints, but I did ask once.

I heard that my former playmates always ran away on the third day, but I'm already on the fourth day.

“… … Are you tired of books?”

“Ummm, how about a lady?”

“… … .”

“… … .”

Bianca rolled her rabbit-like red eyes to the side.

It was a little strange to see the young count, Young-ae, who was assertive, looking at her and thinking about it.

It seemed that Bianca wanted to do something other than reading.

“Shall we do something else?”

"then… … Would you like to play dolls with me?”

“Are you playing with dolls? Good.”

I nodded my head earnestly and earnestly.

The memories of playing with dolls with my older brother when I was young came to mind.