147

In fact, we are now recruiting members of the Templar Corps.

I asked him shimmeringly, pretending not to be interested.

"What do you use the assassin for?"

"How important is stealth and stealth skills. You can use it to infiltrate enemy land and then extract information."

"Hmm. Is that all?"

"Oh, I'm a fairly advanced person, so I'm confident in my pursuit and tracking. I also learned from the night eagle, and my deceased father was a hunter. I'm born."

"It's still a bit vague."

"...... I tried not to go so far as this, but I can't do much. Because of his stepfather, he rolled in a back alley and mastered all the fraud, gambling, and pickpocketing before entering the Night Eagle. When I was twelve years old, I was already the best ace on the floor."

"Where did the assassin's dignity go?"

"I'm not getting a job as an assassin, so I guess I can forget about it for a moment."

I like the flexible mindset more than anything else.

"Surely, that's a bit of a competitive ability."

"...... Child."

< eyelet. >

A stern voice called out to me as if scolding me from both sides.

Around that time, Ash's gaze turned to Tesilide.

"Then I saw this brother's face at the parade. She was snuggled up next to her."

"......."

The paladin and the assassin were not a good combination to socialize.

In a previous episode of Tessilides, Ash was commissioned to assassinate and risked his life.

For that reason, Tesilid didn't seem to want to mix words with Ash, but...

"The Master of the Holy Sword, Tessilid Argent ... is."

He kindly introduced himself to what the rules of the seven lines and the seven sin species were, going as far as the zone.

"Nice to see you, Brother Tessilid. Ash Night. Good luck in the future......."

"I'll tell you the results of the interview tomorrow."

"Wasn't it passing?"

"I have to consult with the deputy leader."

"If you're the deputy leader, Brother Tesilid?"

"Yes."

"Sobbing."

Ash looked at Tessilid's contemplation and seemed to be looking at his chances of passing.

You probably know for yourself that it's not high.

I took a 10-gold gold coin out of my arms and bounced it with my thumb.

Ash grabbed it as if he were touching the palm of his hand.

"I'm going to eat."

It's an interview.

"I'll pay you back, sister."

"Okay. Rather, we have something to see here, so you stop going."

"Yes."

Ash turned around and left the townhouse without hesitation.

After repeatedly confirming that his aura was completely distant, I patted Tessilid's arm with my elbow.

"Let us do what we have to do now."