97

At that moment, fear and despair spread clearly in the eyes of the Chan Young Knights, including Captain Gedville.

"He, the gold coins...... That's it...... That's it......."

There is no excuse.

The Gedville refurbishment who trembles and can't keep up with the back of the story.

On his behalf, the members of the unit responded honestly. They grabbed my hair and started scraping my cheeks.

"Oh, no, I'm going to do this... I did what I was trying to do....... Alas, alas......."

"Oh, oh, no... Absolutely not....... Heresy, as much as heresy interrogation......!"

"Poetry, I don't like it....... Me, I don't want to be tortured..."

"Order and goodness, please! Please forgive me......!"

The three chi tongues reinforced each other's despair and fear. They self-harmed and screamed.

It's time to wrap up.

"Then we all have to East Sea to the Holy Emperor together, so let's fix the legs."

"......!"

The divine power rested in my hands. It was time to clean everyone with a group hilo.

A mad light fell into the eyes of the Chan Young Knights. As if he had made a promise, many of them stretched out.

"Ugh!"

With a jolt, both legs slammed into the ground. Being in the direction in which they squeezed all their strength and ran at full speed.......

"Aaaaaa

"Aaa

It was a cliff.

Screams drove Asrai down the canyon. A dozen Chan Young Knights chose to flee to death. [The 'Venomous Narrator Who Orchestrates Balance' Tongue-in-cheek Says Heresy Interrogation Is So Scary.] The necklace rang.

<You have bypassed suicide. >

To stop it, it could have been prevented. But he didn't.

Because they gave you a choice in the first place. It's virtually a relief.

There were still six knights left in front of me.

With the exception of the deposed deputy chief of staff Lecto, the five trembling men who did not even have the courage to flee had enough witnesses to stand trial.

I was struck by the sight of one of them.

"If you have pushed others to death, at least you have the courage to kill yourself in the same way."

"Hick, suction...... I, I......."

"Okay, Gedville Captain. I cant let you die. Because he's the most important witness."

"Turn it off...... Ugh......."

He turned his gaze away from Gedville, who was in tears.

That's when the flag drew closer. After I had finished inserting the box into the black improvement door, Tessilid approached me.

"Ailet."

It was a softer voice than I expected.

Between his hands and feet tied up while he was closing, I did things at will.

I wouldn't be very angry, but I knew how to nag you.

But my character interpretation seems to be wrong.