158

Greeted with a fierce reception from the Ma people, including Anaxia, Reid exited.

Anaksia reigned as a complete one-man in the dungeon again.

She stood on a high platform and glanced at the humans with arrogant eyes.

"I am the Duke of Anaksia Pelhemstein. Do you, human knights, think you can deal with me with that lowly force?"

As she exclaimed, the hands of the knights holding the sword trembled.

The swaying tip of the sword represented their hearts.

Anaccia dug into it.

"Zuma to live. So only the princes and princesses remain, and the rest of you go back to the human realm to preach. Anaccia Pelhemstein kidnapped the princess and princes in honor of the succession of the Dukes, so if you want to save them, send them a bunch of warriors."

The humans on the throne seemed to have made a decision in the end.

The princes and knights, the princes and the maidens, said a splendid goodbye to each other.

"Go ahead and make my danger known to the kingdom."

"Okay, Prince. I'll definitely come to the rescue."

The prince was pretending to be stern but nervous, and the knights were pretending to be loyal but eager to get out of the dungeon in a hurry.

In comparison, the relationship between the princess and the maidens seemed a little stronger.

"Lady Celestid, we will remain with you."

"You're making a sound that shouldn't work."

"You can't just leave the Lady of the Crown behind."

"Stop. It's not time to drag out the time. Bianca, let me take you all out. It's a command."

"I'll follow, charge."

That was then. The maiden who had just answered caught Anakcia's attention.

An aristocratic spirit with long black feet that turn blue and pretty red eyes like the Ma family.

The pupil of Anaksia containing her figure was torn vertically and long.

"Wait, there you."

"......."

Bianca glanced at her gaze without answering.

The dodo made Anaccia's heart beat.

"What's your name?"

"Bianca Gillette."

"Yes, Bianca. I like you a little."

"......!"

Suddenly, a full-body mirror was summoned to the side of Anakia, and the four stems of chains extending from within it swung around Bianca's wrists and ankles.

Bianca, who had been imprisoned like any other Ma slave, was dragged away and arrived right in front of Anakcia.

"Ugh......."

Anaksia forced Bianca's head to lift.

"It's like seeing the old days of the Queen of the Succubus. I liked this Anaccia, so I'll give you a good suggestion. Be my maidservant."

"......."

"I'll make you a succubus and live eternal life. You have the honor of being close to me forever. How's that? Are you pleased?"

"I'll specify."

"Oh, yes?"

Chourröb!

The chain dragged Bianca's body into the mirror. She was forced to sit in a chair inside the mirror.