120

You didn't say it, you couldn't?

Wasn't God omniscient?

God's words followed, as if he had read my question. [The 'pupil of the eye that monitors the chaos of all things' explains that in some worldviews there are characters with a special character that offsets the power of God, and one of them is the Tesilid Argent of the Seguran.]

[The 'Inspector of Leakage of Heaven' pulls out a yellow card and attaches it to the eyes of the 'pupil who monitors the chaos of the bay'.] I think I've just heard a very unusual story.

To make sure that the pupil of the eye is not in trouble, I leisurely moved on to another question.

'What is the range of observations?'

Instead of the warned pupil, the Speaker answered. ['The Word of Building the World' says that the gods of Bing's Bureau look into the protagonist through you.]

[The 'Words to Build the World' therefore explains that you cannot see the protagonist if he is far from your side or in a separate space-time.] Now that Tesilide has entered the boss room, the current situation is likely to correspond to a separate space-time.

'Thank you for your answer.'

Then, as if waiting for me to finish my conversation with the gods, Clovis and Rex approached.

The first to open his mouth was Rex.

"Yeha."

"Is there anything wrong?"

"The cookies are so delicious."

"Eat one more."

"Thank you, yes."

In the next order, Clovis stepped out.

Convinced that I shouldn't discriminate against him for food, I held out a cookie before he even opened his mouth. He was finely accepted, but Yongan was different.

"I'm amazed, but I have a question, yes."

"Yes, ask, Sir Clovis."

"What is the Bible of Truth used for? And why didn't Yeha come forward and send Tesilide?"

The chivalry, who had their ears open, all at once drew my attention to me.

I think everyone was curious.

<Yes, that's right. Let me know. >

I don't know anyone else, but I can't keep my mouth shut on Agnes doing this.

"This boss doesn't give you items or skillbooks even if you tomage them."

Rex panicked and asked back.

"Weren't you receiving the Bible of Truth?"

"Nope. It's just the right to unfold it. You can't take it."

"No, like that. I have to pay a triad..."

< is a dichotomy.......>

It seemed that the only thing I was seriously listening to was Clovis.

I looked at him and continued to explain.

"Playing Bible is a great reward."

"It seems to have something to do with the strange words that the owner of the dungeon said." - You're here to answer a question that God doesn't answer. Clovis came to the right answer.

"Is it like a question and answer ticket?"

"That's right."

I stared at the black glass that had lost its function as a window.