104

✠The trial, which was held four days later, did a good job of justice.

The confessions that the defendants poured out of the torture were due to the fact that gold coins, a sign of their contract with the devil, existed above all as hard evidence, even if they were struck out of the field.

The Knights of Chan Young could not stand out for their innocence. The defunct deputy general manager Lekto was no exception.

At the same time, the disgraceful charge that Tessilid had been holding was also lifted: "Believing in the sword and entering the dungeon alone, he caused a burst."

Just this process had very little pain.

The Knights of Chan Young tried to bite and stretch to the end about Tesilide's allegations, whether they felt they could not die alone, or whether they had been indoctrinated by the Gospel Father.

They fanatically claimed to have tattered bodies because of their godliness.

"Te, Tessilid Argent caused a dungeon burst by himself!"

"That's right! I swear to God this is the truth!"

The situation in which those who had already been convicted of heresy were putting God in their mouths was ridiculous.

Tongue kicking and laughter erupted here and there in the public courtroom.

"Sir Tessilid, would you refute?"

It was when the cardinal in charge of the judge gave Tesilide a say with the merciful feeling, 'You must have been so tight because of the crap of the bastards, so try to curse him.'

"...... Nope."

we! Sweet potato pass! Sweet potatoes! Feeded!

As I sneaked into the secret space that looked like a theater boxstone, I was dumbfounded.

Silence here? There will be misunderstandings that have not existed.

Not surprisingly, the murmurs created by the agitation of the observers were getting more and more inflated.

I turned my head back. Where his gaze touched, Clovis was standing still.

"What was the witness I asked for?"

"Priest Hestio and Lord Ipale will bring you."

At the same time, the judge, who had ordered a stay in the intestines, presented witnesses.

Three people who looked freshly prized in the countryside introduced themselves.

"Great, hmm. The chief of the village of Greenwall, Dennis Brahm. ...... Is this how you need to do it?"

"Yes, the chief did a good job. I'm Joan Lyle, the vice president."

"Cher, Youth President! Deon Rixter! Greetings!"

It was the residents of the town of Greenwall where the dungeon burst took place. The faces of the Chan Young Knights, who recognized them, became contemplative.

"Uh, how......!"

"Burr, the burst happened, and you said you were a bird, a survivor...?"

It wasn't a pure question. For the Chan Young Knights were the ones who had to die.

The testimony began.

"Yes, yes, Cardinal. I remember everything that happened that day. It was a day when I almost died. Early in the morning, the paladins went across the village and up the mountain."

"Boy, I see that handsome silver-haired paladin here again. Because of that silver-haired paladin, there was an uproar in the Lady's Association from that morning."