95

"......."

My head was cold.

< what a do! This height, no matter how much the user comes along......! >

"Oh, that's right."

< huh? >

There was something that came to mind.

"The Five Colored Feathers of the Harpy Queen."

<...... Oh.>

Disposable items obtained in the last dungeon to prevent falls! It was clear that he believed it and jumped out. [I get angry that the 'Words of Building the World' needed to do such an extreme production.]

[He says he was scared to think that the 'Poison Narrator who adjusts the balance' was really going to go over to the 18th round.] <Haaa, you were really surprised! >

"That's it. Very just...... Just come back."

<What are you trying to do? >

"I'm going to feed you a sparrow-shit-flavored phantom."

<It's a good retribution. >

As I was planning a gruesome revenge drama, a bewildered voice came from behind.

"You, you, what are you!"

"He's an alchemist!"

"How did you get away from the deputy leader...?!"

The main tanker, the Lekto Division, was his own ace in the Order of Chan Yong.

The faces of the Chan Young Knights, who had built up a siege around me, were full of vigilance.

< How's that, Ailet? >

"I'll have to deal with these guys first."

In a cold voice that I heard, the captain and the deputy leader were provoked.

"Processing, who's going to do it!"

"Get rid of the girl! We must not spare witnesses!"

Now it seems that they are trying to mess with swarms without imitating the knight.

"I'll give you a chance to live, because you have to go and testify. Thank you."

I took out the serpense and put on a white glow.

"Oh, Auror User......!"

"I was an alchemist!"

"That's the level of a biggiener......."

Chola Larak!

Because of a terrible misunderstanding, he immediately deployed a plainclothes sword. My sword roared like a predatory snake, causing a bloodbath in the area.

"Ugh! My legs, my arms......!"

"What, what! This ridiculous swordsmanship......!"

"Rain, not a biginer! Oh, Auror Expert! It's more than a higher grade......!"

"Hiik! Not our opponent! Te, Tesilide! I have to call Tessilid......!"

How panicked they are, they are calling for the tesilide that has been floated back to their limbs.

Annoyed, he swung his plainclothes sword more bitterly like a whip.

"Aa

"Keherham!"

Twenty people are a little less than a bit of a mishap. It took less than 5 minutes for them to become incombatable.

Due to the heavy cutting or breaking of the leg, the Order of Chan Young was unable to budge.