66

"Haa....... Whoo......."

In hindsight, he exhaled and examined the back of his hand. The black emblem marking the prey had disappeared cleanly.

<It was amazing, Ailet. >

"It was much weaker than the 298th floor, so it was easy."

Even if it's the <S-class, it's a big difference. There is also the issue of superiority. >

"Yes. If I had used the Holy Power, it would have ended more easily."

Then the message window lit up. [I'm amazed when I hear the 'Words to Build the World' boss kill notification.]

['Libra judging souls' asks why you're in a dungeon and not in a tower.]

[I'm surprised that the 'Leakage Inspector General' left the tutorial area without permission and the notification didn't go off.]

['The Dogmatist who adjusts the balance' shouts that abusing is suspected.]' It's abusing. It's not like that. Ask the architect.' [The 'Builder of the Skyscraper of Trials' voluntarily brings up the food of the Book of Poetry.] The gods of Bing's bureau went to hold a hearing for the architect. [The 'Inspector of Leakage of Heaven' keeps his seat and catches his eye.] Except for the Inspector General, whose priority is to monitor me.

I approached the party and reaped the barrier of Mercury.

"You don't get hurt, do you?"

"......."

Everyone just stared blankly at me without answering.

"Hey, folks?"

"......."

"Folks...?"

"......."

I tried waving my hand in front of my eyes, but there was no response. It was just that a few people muttered in a small voice that was mesmerizing.

"Alone... I hurt you......."

"How to get an S-class dungeon......."

<Everybody is distracted. >

I will.

I laughed embarrassed.✠<How......! >

"Actually, I caught you."

<Nonsense......! >

At the height of the Battle of Ailette and Opsculia.

"......."

Ray, who has an allergic pink hair, the 'Duke of Raywin Wallenstein', couldn't believe the sight in front of him.

That's because an allergen who only knew he was a healer was pushing an S-class boss to the aura.

There were often powerful people who cultivated the aura and the divine power, the aura and the magic, to create synergies, aka the 'dual powers'.

But they were largely the ones who awakened Auror as the main power, and neither the divine nor the magical were at the level of a beginner.

By the way, the Sword Master who awakened the level of divinity?

I wondered if it was the "Sung Hyeong-yang" that I was raising in the Chenghuangcheng, but when I saw that it had healing powers, it wasn't either.

Her healing power at this time of declining divine power was enormous.

To reach that level, no matter how gifted you are, it is normal that you have only honed your healing power by walking the path outside of the divine power for the rest of your life and dedicating yourself to the patient.