152

I sweep the pearl necklaces worn by the mermaids and handed them the clutter in return.

With this, all the purposes of the so-called dungeon have been accomplished.

He turned around and found the group.

Tesilide and Ash were far away on the side of Kraken's carcass. As he approached, Tessilid said as if he had waited.

"Child, rooting."

"Yes, okay."

The loot that came out of Kraken's corpse was a skillbook and an item. [< Skill> 'Holy Darkness'

It blocks light in the target area, forming a perfect dark zone.] When I saw the usage, I wanted it to be an Erebomancer-based magic book, but it was surprisingly a sacred power skill.

Somehow, I wanted to put holiness on the name.

'Hmm, might it be surprisingly useful?'

I asked Tesilide first what he wanted to do.

"Terry, will you learn?"

It's the same team, so it didn't matter which of me and Tessilid learned.

But the darkness was so reluctant that he shook his head with a bitter smile.

"I don't like it. I'm unwilling."

"Ugh, okay."

Without specs I learned.

What mattered right away was the item side rather than the skillbook.

Holding my hand was a bottle of brown rum. The genus was as light as empty.

It looked like just an ordinary bottle of rum, so it was easy to pass by under the illusion that Kraken had swallowed the garbage of the sea.

In fact, in the original, Tessilid made the same mistake.

I wouldn't have known it had it not been for the narrative that Wen Alcoholism Extra got this rum bottle and healed the seller.

I shook the rum bottle as if I had seen it in front of Tesilide's eyes.

"Shall I have a drink, Terry?"

"I'll specify."

Like this right life paladin.

"Then I'll have to drink it by myself."

After speaking playfully, he picked up a corkscrew and tuk-tuked off the contents.

Then came a stone dried parchment map and a crude key. [< item> 'Treasure map'

In the mysterious waters, various treasures are hidden.

Now that the waters have fallen and the earth has been revealed, you as a creature on earth have the opportunity to obtain treasures.

The map will take you to one of the "sunken treasure ships," "sacred artifact sites," and "wells of eternal life."]

[< Item> 'The Key to the Treasure Room'

The key you need to use to get the treasure you find on the treasure map. It's a 1st time, so you have to choose carefully which treasure to use.]' A treasure trove of the sea! It was great!' [The 'Creative Economy Manager' agrees that this time it is a legitimate use of expansion packs.] My choice, of course, was a treasure ship. He was going to sprout gold bars and jewelry to breathe in his destitute flesh.

However, there was something to be done before the grand treasure hunt adventure.

I approached Ash when I saw an exit gate created next to it.