73

✠Went back the way it came. The destination was the place where he fought the host of the Magham.

As I ascended the hillside, I saw at a glance the scene of the catastrophe. Hundreds of swords lay on the ground that had turned red.

As expected, Tesilid was in the middle of a hill of corpses.

<Oh my God..>

Agnes said as if he was going to see all the stars.

<What kind of saint is he? Are you doing that in this situation? >

Tesilid was laying the corpses right and closing their eyes.

That's what you do as soon as you wake up with a body that hasn't recovered yet. It was natural for Agnes to stick out his tongue.

<It seems that there is a problem with his personality. I'd rather be hypocrisy. >

"He's not that human. It's a good thing to give because you need to."

Need <? >

What Tesilide is doing now amounts to "charity" in the seven weeks. He was now digging his own divine power.

Roughly summarized.

"There's a buff that gets stronger when you do good things."

I leaned against the trees in the hillside without disturbing and waited for the tessilides. He came to my side after he offered the wedding prayer.

"Ailet."

With a sorry face, he said.

"I was thinking of going there soon before I woke up, but I came and found out. Have you been searching for a long time?"

"I found it all at once."

I glanced at the bodies that had been arranged. Then there was a look of embarrassment on Tessilid's face.

I was worried about my reaction because I had the awareness that my actions were not actions that would be universally understood.

"This is......."

"It's because of duty. I struggled. Drink this."

"......."

He offered a potion to soothe his thirst and support his strength. He accepted it nervously and opened his mouth.

"Then it's too late to speak."

"What?"

"Thank you for saving me, Ailet. I lived because of it."

"Star."

"I also had a delicious Chiavatara sandwich at my bedside. I still have cooking skills."

"Would you like more? There's a lot."

As he rummaged through the main island of Satchelback, Tesilide smiled.

"I'm still constantly trying to feed something."

I coughed a little flawlessly.

"Did I do that?"

"I did. Thanks for this potion too. I'll drink well."

Tescilid shook the bottle slightly and then inhaled its contents. The bottles I had drunk were collected by me.

If this is the case, I think it will be a natural atmosphere after 10 years of reunion. Still, I said it was new.

"It's been a long time, Terry."

"Yes, really. It's been a long time, Ailet."

Tescilid suddenly asked me, as if something curious came to mind.